41 ♥️♥️♥️

Sorry for the big time skip-----

Olivia POV~
Over the past two weeks back at school its been fun. But there is something getting to harvey or should i say someone... jake has been trying to get with me just to annoy harvey. Amy has been trying to spilt us up and its just been crazy. Emilys bump has got massive shes 6 months now. And for dylan and dobby we have met up alot. And dylan is on the edge off screaming at amy but he cant ... not yet.

We were in maths now and guess who is sitting beside me... jake. And harvey sits in front of me so you can see where this is going to go. "Yes i love this class" jake sits down beside me. "Yeah because you get to sit beside me obviously" i laugh. "Yea and flirt with mwah" jake flirts. Harvey turns round and gives me the eyes.

"Oh see hunny i have a boyfriend and i have been telling you that for hmm the past two weeks" i say sarcastically. "And what have i been telling you for the past two weeks ...oh yes. You get prettier every day and more sarcastic " jake smirks. "Please stop jake my boyfriend is listening to you" i push him away from me.

"And if he wasnt listening" jake smirks again. "She would come tell me and i would punch you" harvey turns round and smiles angrily. "Harvey turn around please and dont make me say it again" the teacher says from across the room. "Is he always like this?" Jake says trying to annoy harvey. "No only when idiots try and wind him up" i hit him gently on the back of the head.

"Feisty are we.." jake laughs. "Do you want help with the work or not" i put his pen in his hand. "Well yes i would fiesty" jake takes his pen and smiles. "Well shutup and stop calling me feisty" he just shakes his head and laughs. Me and jake were friends through connor. After class harvey was in a mood.

"Yes harvey" i nudge him. We were walking to break. "What i didnt say anything" harvey shrugs. "Exactly grumpy" "oii" harvey laughs. "im going to the bathroom when i come back you better be out of that mood" i laugh and walk away. "Cheeky" harvey shouts.

I met jessica when coming out of the bathroom. "Hey there you are" jess says walking towards me. "Hiya" "whys harvey in a mood" jess says and i start laughing. "He started complaining to me so i came to get you and let someone deal with it" jess laughs. "At least i have peace now" i laugh. "Sick of your boyfriend already?" I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Oh for fuck sake" i turn around to see the devil herself. "No, sick of chasing after someone you will never get" i smile back cheekily. "Olivia we could of been good friends if you didnt steal my boyfriend" amy sighed. I could see jessica trying to keep her shit together. "I didnt steal him he was a single pringle who happened to be the my bestfriend"

"Oh ... thats just cold" jessica says in a funny voice. "sorry jess you know you are my girl bestie" i laugh.  "Yea you did steal him" amy says.  "No she didnt" jess backs me up. "I guess you dont know the  story" amy says  turning away. "Wait tell me" the bells rings.  Great timing now she will never tell me.. shes amy. "Meet me and Ill tell you at lunch" amy says walking away.

"Ok" i shout as she walks away. "What just happened" jessica says shocked. We walk to class. "I think amy is starting to be nice" i laugh. We were walking down the corridor and as per usal the boys were running and shouting random stuff with the teachers after them. I dont know if that happens in your school but it does in ours and its mental.

They turned the lights of aswell so it was pretty dark. Me and jess laughed at the teachers as they tried to stop them. Then i felt arms around my waist. "Im out of the mood " harvey laughs. "Good" i laugh. "Where were you all of break " harvey asks now walking beside me. Jess looks at me. I couldnt tell him about amy. "Eh.." "we just had a chat" jess says technically she wasn't  lying.