35 🎶🎶🎶

Olivia POV~ 
When max and harvey got changed they went to do meet amd greets. And this time we all decided to go with them. Me, jessica, dobby and dylan got a few photos then we decides to head off. We went to get ice cream down the street and i brought tilly and leo along so mum came with us. Dylan, sara and paul stayed with max and harvey.

"Were getting ice cream were gett8ng ice cream" tilly starts to chant. "Tilly please be quiet" leo yaps. "Sorry leo" she sighs and gives him a hug and walks beside him and dobby. Ahh shes so cute. Anyway we got to the ice cream....place and there was loads of millsies inside.

"Ahhh they are all here" they were screaming. "Hold on hold on ill go in and settle this" dobby smiles. Dobby walks in and everyone surrounds him. "Hello everyone max and harvey arent with us just letting u know" dobby announces. We were all crying with laughter at the door. "Its ok we came to see you" someone shouted. "Well then thats ok" dobby kept doing different accents now. "Did you hear that they are hear for us" tilly jumps.

They all get photos with us. "Niamh" me and jessica say. "Hi guys" niamh says. "I didnt know you were here" i say. "Yea i kinda followed everyone else" she laughed. "Is abby with you" jessica asks. "Yea shes getting a photo with dobby" "ah right" "so did you enjoy the tour?" Niamh asks. "Loved it" i say. "Going miss it. Did u enjoy it?" Jessica asks.

"Yas and ill be here every year" niamh laughs. "Hiiiiii" abby runs over and hugs us. "Hi abby" we both say. Then we had a few convos and got a photo. "You will be getting tagged later" i laugh. "Thanks" niamh and abby say. "Nice seeing you again" abby says. "It was bye" we hug them. "Bye" they say walking out of the shop.

There was still alot of millsies in the shop. They are smart they know max and harvey will be coming. "Harvey just texted me they finished the meet and greets and are on their way" i tell mum. "Make sure to tell them whos here" leo says. "Yea tell them whos here" mum says. "Right"

 "Right"

"There are still coming anyway" i laugh

"There are still coming anyway" i laugh. "Ok" mum says. We were all sitting at the table now. "Are you going post that photo now." Jessica asks. "Oh yeah. I will now."

Olivia_xx

Olivia_xx: So happy that me and (jessica_ly) meet these two beauts again

Olivia_xx: So happy that me and (jessica_ly) meet these two beauts again. Reunited before the end of the tour and it wont be the last time either xx love you girls 💖 (abbymills) (niamh_mills) xx

Comments:
Niamh_mills: love you two xxx
Abbymills: cant wait to see ya both again xx
Jessica_ly: we cant wait to see you two again.
Olivia_xx: looking foward to it xx
Maxandharvey: 🤞💖
Harvey__mills: you winking at me 😚
Olivia_xx: idk what im doing 😂
Harvey__mills: 😂
Turtle_mills: so luckyyyyyy
Forever_mills: 🤗

284 more comments .....

Olivia POV~
"We have arrived" harvey burst through the door shouting. "What a entrance" max laughs. They went and got photos with everyone and got ice cream.. long story short they threw the ice cream 😂 had to clean the ice cream, posed with pthe icecream and came up behind me and put it in my face. it was an eventful night. Im sure the ice cream place ran out of ice cream 😂

1 hour later we all got a big taxi bus back to the hotel. It was quite late so we werent going to walk. I was suprised we all got in 😂. When we got to the hotek we all just said goodnight we were too wrecked. Me and jess went to our room. We were just after getting changed and we got into bed. We were both peaceful almost in deep sleep.

Then jess starts tapping me. "What jess" i say sleepy. "Ssshh" she says. What the hell she woke me up then tells me to be quiet. "Do you hear that?" She asks. "Hear what" i say even more confused. "Listen" we hear ruffling about. I started panicking but i just told jess it was nothing. "Its probably people outside" i say. "But its 2" "jess just sleep its fine" i roll over.

Next thing two people jump on our bed. "Ahhhhhh" me and jess both scream our heads off and hit them with cushions. "Stop stop" a voice says. Jess was still screaming. I stumbled my way to the lights. I flicked them on and turned around.

Max was on jessicas bed with his hand over her mouth. Jess hit him again with the pillow. And harvey was laying on my bed. "You scared the shit out of us" i threw a pillow at harvey. "Sorry sorry" they both laugh. "Its not funny. we couldnt see anything and then you jumped on us. What did you think would happen?" Jess hits max on the back of the head gently. And max hugs her.

I look at harvey. "Why did you wake us up at 2 harvs. And how are you not exhausted?" I lay on harveys chest. And jess turns out the lights. "I cant stick this im away to sleep" jessica flops on her bed and her and max went quiet so i assume they were sleeping. "Sorry for scaring you and for waking you up" harvey pulls the covers up.

"Nah its fine. Your here and thats all that matters" i say, harvey kisses my head. "Still dont know how your not exhuasted" i ask.

Harvey POV~
"Well im still hyped from today so you know" i laugh. "Oh harvs" olivia smiles. She goes really quiet. "Olivia you okay" i ask. No answer. "Aw shes sleeping" i smile. "Night olivia love you forever and always" i kiss her on her head again and she wraps her arm around me. Haha i knew she heard me.

It was now 4 and i was peacefully sleeping with olivia on my chest. "Psstttt harvey" max was shaking me but i ignored him. "Harvey i know you hear me get your ass up" max pulls my leg. "What do you want max" i snap, its 4 in the morning why is he up. "We fell asleep we have to go back to our own room." Max says. "Ughhh ......no" i roll over.

"Get your lazy ass up now" max says. "Right max im up and im going to our room were i am going to sleep and your not waking me up" i rant while quickly walking to our room down the hall. "Harvey" max mumbles and shakes his head.

Jessica POV~
Me and olivia woke up at the same time both looking very confused. "I had the weirdest dream max and harvey came in here" i say sitting up. "Jess that wasnt a dream you idiot" olivia sits up and bursts out laughing. "Where are they though?" Olivia asks. I look at my phone the first time this morning and had a text from max. "Hold on max texted me" i say.

"Awww" i say reading the texts

"Awww" i say reading the texts. "What let me see" olivia jumps over to my bed. "Omg you two are so cute ahh" olivia reads the text then hugs me. "We should get ready" i say. "Yea we have to do a live stream today aswell."olivia says. "Oh my god i forgot about that." I touch my lip. "Gotta do what the followers want" olivia laughs.

We both go in and get changed. "Ill set the live stream up"  i say as olivia does her hair........

They go back home tomorrow. To reality and drama. What will they get up too? Who knows ...except me but anyway . This story is a bit short but there is more coming tomorrow. Exams and school and life get in the way 😂 so sorry but thanks for reading and more tomorrow.  Xx