We meet again Part 2

Life is a song-sing it. Life is a game- play it. Life is a challenge- meet it. Life is a dream- realize it. Life is a sacrifice- offer it. Life is love- enjoy it. -Sai Baba

(How I vision the VIP to look up at the top) (Sorry for the errors)

____*___________________________________________________________________*___

Lance Carter Jr.

Viewing the last financial report, I was finally done. The time read 11:56, I knew I had to get out this office or Zack would try to drag me out. I missed Young Dolph's performance earlier so some fun won't hurt. Putting everything in the safe and locking the office up, I went down the hall to the VIP section. The crowd was hype from the balcony view that alone brought a smile to my face. "Momma, I hope you're proud of me." I thought to myself. I walked over to Zack at the bar who was talking to some girls.

"Finally out that office I see, I was just about to come get your ass." I laughed at Zack and brought him over to meet my cousins. Walking passed different tables, I seen Jay with my other friends Craig, Dre, and Mookie but no China. "Aye fellas." Zack shouted for their attention.

"Lance! You finally out here. There's no party without cha' where you been at?" Craig asked.

"Just handling business, you know how that goes. But I'm here now, I see you guys met my cousin Jay. Jay this is my other best friend Zack." I introduced them.

"So this is the cousin you were telling me about. You told me he's two years younger than you right? He looks younger than 21." Zack questioned and everyone stared at me.

"It's true but don't hate. I know I get all the ladies." Jay rubs his chin with a goofy smile on his face making us laugh.

"Where China?" I asked Jay. He shrugged his shoulders

"I don't know, she said she was going downstairs. That's the last time I seen her." Jay told me. I know China can handle herself but I feel like it's my responsibility to make sure she's okay.

"Taking it back to the old jams. Y'all aren't ready for this one. Reeee-reeemixxxx!" The dj yelled in the mic.

"Girl you workin' with some ass, yeah, you bad, yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash, yeah, his last, yeah
Hoes frown when you pass, yeah, they mad, yeah
You gon' ride in the Jag, yeah, with that head
You could smoke or buy a bag, yeah, of grass, yeah. Juvenile came on. The club went crazy then out the corner of my eye I seen China with two other ladies. "There she go over thea'" Jay shouted like he read my mind. We all got up and walked over to China's booth.

"I know you." I shouted loudly getting the three of their attention. Amelia was looking gorgeous tonight, she wore something simple and I liked how it brought out her shape.

"Look, I don't want any company. I don't even like you. Can you please go away and take your friends with cha' my girls and I are trying to have a good time here, hahahahahaha." Amelia burst out laughing. She stopped then got serious again. "Go away!" She screamed then continued to dance. I found it cute and I didn't leave.

"China, Do I need to leave you the key or are you staying with them tonight?" I asked her ignoring Amelia's mug.

"How you know her? Key?" Massey called out confused

"This is the cousin I was telling you two about, it's his club. But I'll go with them Lance, Can you let mama know I'm safe. You know she be tripping." China explained.

"Hmmm, I wonder why?" Jay slickly mentioned. China slapped him on the chest and explained that she hit her brother. I introduced my friends to China before leaving their table. I walked to the bar and decided a drink was much needed. "Rachel, pour me a glass of Tequila please." She threw in a yes sir and got my glass. Taking a couple sips, Massey came walking towards me.