Chapter👑Seven[Edited]

Aaron's POV
__________________________________________________________________________________

I looked at my phone and turned on and off my screen to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

It was a picture of Veronica Winters and her new boyfriend Jason! A.K.A The Jason Onning! Kani will be heartbroken when she finds out!

I started pacing my room back and forth trying to think of a way to tell her what happened.

This is way too stressful for me I'm going to go take a shower and get some sleep. Hopefully Brittany can keep her mouth shut untill then.

Kani's POV
__________________________________________________________________________________

I enter the school Cautiously How was I supposed to tell Jason I wasn't going to his party? He even personally invited me to his party.

I walk over to Aaron who is at his locker putting books away."How's my favorite Blondie?" I say as I walk up to him.

He looks around the school then at me "Kani we have a huge problem!" He says in a loud whisper.

I look at him confused."What problem are you talking about?"

Aaron looks around the school hallway once more then whispers into my ear."Okay so yesterday after our call there was a post on Instagram that Veronica Winters and Jason Onning are dating."

After those last few words my mind went completely blank.

Processing...

Processing...

Processing...

Excuse me?

"VERONICA AND JASON ARE DATING?!" I scream so loud that the entire school,well not the entire school, just looked at me. Aaron puts his hand on my mouth and drags me into the janitors closet. He uncovers my mouth to let me speak.

I inhale deeply with my hands together."How the flying heck did this happen?" Aaron shrugs his shoulders at me."Well, to be honest.. I'm not entirely sure that their dating or not so-" I raise my hand to stop him from finishing his sentence.

"So you mean to tell me you don't know if this true or not? What if it is true Aaron what will we do then?" Aaron's face then lights up in excitement. "Oh my gosh, what if you steal Jason from Veronica? You'll be THE queen of the ENTIRE school!" Aaron says in his known sassy tone.

Wait me steal a guy I can't even attract garbage cans if I wanted to.

"Woah,woah,woah slow down I am not going to steal anyone." I say as I open the door and run into someones chest. They wrap their arms around me immediately.

I look up and see a familiar face my eyes felt like they've popped out of my head.

"Luke?"

"Hey princess, missed me?"

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote!

I'll see you soon

K baiiii