Chapter👑Twenty-six[Edited]

I look at Jason who seems to have an annoyed look on his face. She finally realizes that she's standing next to me and looks me up and looks me up and down.

"Oh, I recognize you!"

"Oh, well guess this will be a whole lot easier for me, my name is-" She cuts me off before I can properly introduce myself like a human being.

"Your the girl that tried to take advantage of my jason-bear!" She yells while inching closer to Jason.

Jason says nothing, but still has an annoyed look on his face."Audrey what are you doing?"

So her name is Audrey?
Her name even sounds spoiled.
(A/N: no offense to all the Audrey's out there)

"Excuse me?" I fold my arms at her. If only this spoiled Barbie new that Jason was the one who tried to take advantage of me.

"Your wrong if you think he's going to fall for you were already arranged to marriage and no matter what he does he can't escape from our undenying love. Isn't that right babe?"Audrey said looking at me.

This girl has some nerve to be talking like that. No wonder Jason ran away, I would've ran away too if I had to marry this brat.

Jason clears his throat which catches both of attentions.

"For one Audrey, just because I'm arranged to marry you doesn't mean I like. I have feelings and a heart to and I'd like to give it to someone who will absolutely love me back." When he finishes speaking we make eye contact for a quick second before Audrey opens her mouth to say something again.

"You're just confused! One day you'll fall so in love with me that you'll beg on your knees to win me over! So stop brainwashing him Kanili!" She says turning from Jason to me.

"It's Kani." I corrected her.

"Whatever!"She storms off to the opposite hallway.
__________________________________________________________

Jason POV
__________________________________________________________

Audrey Hathaway, the woman who I'm supposed to love, supposed to marry, supposed to do anything for.

I don't like that word, supposed.

It's like that word controls me, because all of my family uses that word.That word has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember.

I need to find the 'right one before we graduate highschool.

Which is in two years and I'm only 16 years old. My time is even more lessened when mother starts sending bodyguards to come and look for me. Theirs always Kani, but her and I are just friends.

"I really don't like her." I say facing Kani.

"Definitely."Kani says while turning to face me.

We stare at each other for a good minute until Aaron comes up to us in a panic.

"Kani! Jason! You have to see this!"

Kani looks back at me before running to catch up with Aaron. He leads us to the schools outdoor basketball court.

There was Henry Salazar throwing basketballs at Ryan Fitsburger, he's known to be bullied here the most.

"Look at that everyone the nerds crying. Go cry to your mommy you pathetic piece of sh**." Henry yelled at him.
Ryan was crouched closely to the gate crying his eyes out.

I may look intimidating or unapproachable at times, but I was not a bully.

"Wow, your really pathetic you know that."

"I know right gotta teach this disease that he should stay in his cor-" I spoke again before Henry could finish his sentence.

"I mean you, your pathetic. You think your better than him just because your better in sports and have great hair. To tell you the truth, he's better than you more than you could ever be. Maybe not athletically, but definitely academically. I thought you knew already, girls like a man who's smart, has good grades, and is kind. Not someone who can barely read a chapter book and uses the word 'bro' in sentence more than it should. So if you don't mind you should stop throwing basketballs at someone who should be throwing basketballs at you." I said with my hands in my pockets and an emotionless glare.

I could feel everyone's eyes watching me and my every move, but I kept my eyes on him. He walked towards me about to punch me, but a short curly headed girl stands just above my shoulder, Maybe one head shorter than me.

Hey dudes hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Anyway I'll see you all soon.

K BAIIIIII