Chapter👑Thirty-five[Edited]

Wednesday

Jason's POV

Jason's House
__________________________________________________________________________________

I was in my room puting my shoes on when my older brother Jacob ran into my room with a panicked look on his face.

He said no words, but held up his phone and it was a call number. It said 'Mom'.

He handed it to me and cautiously left my room. He gave me a worried glance and left.
I closed my eyes and prepared myself to hear my moms voice for the second time in a long time. I honestly didn't want anything to do with her. If only that was an option.

"Jason." She said. She was stern yet calm which gave me a small feel of worry.

"Mom." I answered back just as stern and serious as she did. I wasn't going to let her get into my head like she usually does.

"You can't run away forever Jason. Your gonna have to give up somehow." She says as she pitched her voice. I could just feel her smile through the phone.

"I'm not running away, I'm escaping." And It was true, I was.

There was a small laughter behind the phone." You think your smart enough to out run your mother don't you? I know my son and when you realize it you'll come back home to be wedded to your new wife."

I slightly gripped my hand into a fist." I won't be going anywhere." I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently. What's not clicking?

She sighed in exhaustion.
"Don't worry dear, soon you won't have a choice."

"What can you do?" I threatened.

"That girl, I've been seeing her quite a lot. Kani Cooper was it? She's pretty, but has an ugly figure and personality. Her mother is a realtor, while her father owns a seafood shack. She has two siblings and a dog. With a little tweaking I can change all that." She says happily.

"Don't you dare hurt her or her family!" I yelled into the phone. I was loosing it. All the anger I've ever felt was waiting to be released.

"I can do what I want, I'm your mother and your the son. Know your place darling, but the longer you wait the worse it will get. Mother loves you!"She hung up the phone.

I threw the phone on the floor, not caring if it broke or not. What should I do? What should I say? How do I stop her?

I got up and started punching the wall hard. It was more than pain or suffering it was anger. I punched until my knuckles had bled, but I still kept going. Jacob had ran into my room and quickly calmed me down. He wrapped my knuckles in bandages to prevent infection later on.
"You must really like her if your going through all this trouble." He says still wrapping the bandages.

I said nothing." You didn't have to punch the wall though. And since your not going to school today you can go to the mall and buy me a new phone."

I just nodded my head. It's not like I had enough willpower or even strength to refuse him. I was still lost in thought.

Jacob didn't question what had happened between me and mom, because he had been through something similar before.

Just like me Jacob was supposed to marry a woman he just met, but that's another story.

I texted Kani. She was the only person I wanted to talk to right now and the only person that deserves an explanation.

Jason_the_idiot: Sorry cookie I won't be able to make it to school today

Kani_the_Cookie: why what's wrong?

Jason_the_idiot: nothing much just some family stuff

Kani_the_Cookie: oh okay I'll see u later than

I put my phone down and lied on my backside. Sophomore year has really been a rollercoaster of emotions. It's supposed to be fun, and I've already buried myself deep in guilt and regret.

If only I hadn't met Kani, if only I hadn't escaped my mom, if only I just married that woman, Kani wouldn't have to suffer because of me. She'd probably end up with someone who actually deserves her time.

She said so herself, how much more can I possibly ruin her life?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kani's POV

__________________________________________________________________________________

Seems like Jason's not gonna be here today. I wonder what happened. Maybe his family asked for him. I wonder what would happen when they find out he ran away to find his own bride?

Or did they already find out?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear or notice Aaron calling my name.
"Kani? Kani Jane Cooper are you even listening to me?!" Aaron yelled again that seemed like 100th time.

"What?" I finally said. Aaron huffed out of frustration and put his hands on his hips."What's wrong with you you've been weird all day?"

We start walking to first period as we talk." Jason won't be here today. He says
It's just some family stuff. On top of that, the Australian family is coming today, and thier son is staying in the guest room next to mine." I said while sulking to my seat in the back of the room.

Aaron sat next to me." Who's this special Aussie kid anyway?" I shrugged my shoulders at him.

I paid my attention to the window. It was raining heavily and you could hear the rain on the windows.

Why am I being so depressing today? Jason is only gone for one day how am I this sad? We'll I have a reason to be sad anyway. The Australian family, who knows what thier gonna be like?

Especially their son, I won't trust him at first glance, but I have to be nice.

Aaron taps my shoulder and I quickly face him." Seriously we need to get whatever is on your mind off of it." He says seriously.

"And I know just how to do it." He says while smiling.

I look at him suspiciously.
"What exactly are you up to?"

He looks back at me smugly.
"After first period meet me in front of Luke's car."

"Luke? What's he got to do with this?"

"You'll see." He says as he sings the last few words.

What is he up to?

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII