Chapter👑Fifty[Edited]

All four of us walked the hallways and glanced at the classrooms that we walked past. The classrooms had some pretty impressive decorating, but of course my classroom was better.

Luke lead us to his classroom to show us what it looked like. We turned a few hallways and we were finally at the classroom. People were coming in and out in their costumes. Luke's classroom was a haunted house. It had an old couch sat in the corner of the room along with a dusty rocking chair next to it. The desks were stacked and covered with cobwebs, the book shelf was dustier and had cob webs and realistic looking spiders. The creepiest of them all was a painting that hung in the middle of the classroom. It was a man and a woman standing next to each other as their eyes followed where you walked."This is really scary. How did they get the painting to move like that?" Aaron said sounding extremely amazed. Luke just grinned in response and I held my arms close. I was scared and it didn't help that it was after school and it would be dark soon.

"Is Cookie scared?" Jason suddenly said in my ear which made me jump in spot. I turned around and hit him on the arm.

"Don't do that you idiot!" I yelled at him causing everyone around us including Luke and Aaron to turn thier heads in my direction.

I awkwardly smiled at them and turned around to hit Jason on the arm again."Hey! What was that for?" Jason said as he rubbed his arm.

"For making so much-"

All of a sudden I was shoved into Jason's chest and we both stumbled forward into the open classroom cabinet.
I started to panic when we heard a 'click' from the door. I turned to bang on the door, but it was difficult because I was face to face with Jason's neck. Luckily there was a light in the closet so we could see.

Jason switched it on to reveal that I was pressed against Jason and his hands were on my waist. My face instantly felt hot."Um, sorry about that let me just move over here." I said as I tried to move to the small open space that was next to him.

"Yeah I'll just go over here so can you move your foot-"
Jason tried to say, but I cut him off.

"Your arm can you move it-"

"Your dress is so puffy so let me just-"

"Maybe I can move over here and can you-"

"Yeah can you move your leg so I can move my arm-"

"Can you move your foot a little-"

We ended up even closer to each other from all of our moving around the boxes fell causing Jason to be closer causing our faces to be inches apart. I was face to face with his chin and he was face to face with the top of my head. That's when we both moved our heads to look at each other.

I stared at his brown colored eyes while he stared and my dark ones. His gaze was so intense he looked serious. His eyes shifted to my lips then to my eyes again. I internally panicked I couldn't move or even fidget in my spot because we were both pressed on each other and Jason was holding onto the shelf behind me so he wouldn't fall from the boxes behind him.

"Kani..?" He said. His voice sounded deeper than usual causing me to panic even more. I was literally having a heart attack.

Don't do it Kani!

It's fake it's all fake!

Fake, Fake, Fake!

Without thinking we both slowly leaned our heads in. His hands were now on my waist and my arms instantly wrapped around his neck.

We leaned closer and closer

And closer

Then.....

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII