Chapter👑Eight[Edited]

Aaron stood behind me while Luke's arms were wrapped around my waist.
I tried backing off of him but his giant muscular arms wouldn't budge.

"Who's Luke?"Aaron says in a serious tone, which scared me cause' I didn't know he could do that.

"I met Luke at a summer camp in second grade and we've been talking ever since. Until he moved to England in the 5th grade and I lost one of my best buddies." I said assuring and finally Luke let go of my waist and took a first look at Aaron.

Luke's eyes looked like they've seen the most beautiful thing ever. He held out his hand for Aaron to shake, but he declined the offer. So Luke hugged him instead.

After that hug Aaron's face was like a tomato he looked so red. He ran to boys bathroom and didn't come out.

Luke looks back down at me and crosses his arms.

"What's his deal? it was only a hug."

"Oh yeah, so Aaron appears to be bisexual, but won't admit."

Luke turns bright red and rubs his neck.

Wait

Is it possible?

Luke Hernandez might be possibly gay or Bisexual or maybe Pan? Who knows and who cares all I know is that his gesture says something.

This is going to be one interesting year.

Luke then runs around the hallway corner and disappears.

I walk down the hallway with my head down.

Veronica approaches with a smirk on her face." Hope you've heard the news Kani."

God. May I murder her?

"What news? You mean you actually fixed that hideous nose you have?" I said in a sarcastic tone. It was just enough to get her to cover her face.

I literally just saved the planet from being blown up from Veronica's blinding pale-like face.

Just saying.

"What?No you idiot me and Jason are officially dating and I just came to rub it in your face." She said and flicked her bright blonde hair.

"Well, it's not working so go bother someone else." I lied to her. I obviously wasn't going to tell Veronica was bothering me.

"And he's going to be my date to His party."

My eyes blew up and stared at Veronica. She then flipped her hair and sassy walked away. This is ridiculous, guess I'll have to find a new date.

Hey dudes hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to vote!

K baiiiiiii