Part three

I woke up to the sun shining. I looked outside to my home that I was leaving. I was leaving it all behind, my parents, my memories, and my old life. I was sad but at least I'm going to London with Tom. I took a shower, got dressed, and grabbed my suitcase. The boys were eating and already ready.
T) good morning
Y) good morning! When are we leaving?
T) at 10
It was 9 so we had one hour. We ate breakfast then went to the airport. Tom got recognized a lot so did haz, but I didn't care. When we got to the plane we went to first class. I got a little nervous but I quickly went away. When we were in the air I saw my childhood home in the sky.
Y) goodbye mom. goodbye dad. I will see you in a year.
I whispered, I let a few tears slip but quickly wiped them.
T) you ok?
Tom was sitting next to me. I guess he noticed the tears.
Y) yeah I'm fine. I was just saying goodbye
Tom hugged me and comforted me.
Y) thanks Tom for taking me and for being here for me
T) anything for you
Tom went back to what ever he was doing and I decided to put on my headphones and listen to the Beatles. My parents introduced me to the band and I have loved them ever since.

Flashback*
Y) here comes the sun!
M) and I say it's alright!
Y) it's alright
Then the song ended
M) you're a great singer y/n
Y) thanks mommy
D) you guys done dinner is ready
Y) race you to the table
M) your on
But then mom picked me up and started to tickle me
Y) mommy stop!! I can't breathe!!
I said awhile laughing
M) fine
She kissed my forehead
Y) i love you mommy
M) I love you too sweetheart
End of flashback*

I smiled at the memory. I think o was 8 or 7. I miss my parents, but they are in a better place now. In my life came on. (Listen to in my life by the Beatles to get this part). The song was basically singing my life story. I think of Tom and how he got me through the tough times just by posting and how he came into my life just a few days ago. I started to fall asleep with the Beatles still on. I went to sleep and started to have a dream. I was in a hospital and Tom was holding my hand, he was crying.
Y) Tom! I'm ok! I'm here
But he didn't hear me. I looked at my heart monitor and it was flatline. Then I saw my parents holding hands and holding out their hands for me to take them. I took them and woke up.
T) whoa are you ok love?
Y) yeah just a weird dream
T) we won't be in London for a few hours do you want to watch a movie?
Y) sure what do we have?
We went through a few movies and i saw coco
Y) coco!
What can I say I'm a Disney fan. Tom rolled his eyes and we started to watch it. I sung most of the songs because I knew them by heart. I started to fall asleep again and I went to sleep on toms shoulder. I felt safe for the first time in awhile.

Toms POV*
Y/n went to sleep and she looked fine so I went to talk to haz.
H) let me guess your falling in love
T) how did you know?!
H) Tom I have known you for years I know when your in love.
I rolled my eyes.
H) but you can't be with her Tom! She's going to die and we can't stop it. And I don't want to see my best mate depressed.
T) well she's still a person and I can be with her until she dies.
H) well you can't say I told you so.
I went back to my seat and y/n woke up. We weren't going to be in London for a few hours so we watched coco. She sung most of the songs. She has such a beautiful voice. Then she fell asleep on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her. "How can I not fall in love with her" I thought to myself. "It will hit me hard when she has to leave"

I woke up by Tom shaking me.
T) darling we are here
My eyes fluttered open to see I was laying on toms chest. I immediately got off him and looked out the window. I saw beautiful London.
Y) wow
T) yep
I turned to Tom
Y) I'm sorry that I was in your chest
T) it's ok love I don't really care
I gave a small smile and the seat belt sign was on so I put my seat belt back on. The plane started to shake and I got nervous. I guess Tom not noticed because he was squeezing my hand which made me relax.
We landed and we got through the paparazzi luckily we had toms bodyguards. We were able to get off the airport in record time. I started to get hungry.
Y) can we go get something to eat?
T) yeah sure any place in mind
Y) McDonald's
T) alright lets go
We went to McDonald's and got some food. Then we went to toms apartment.
T) welcome to my apartment
I saw all of these Spider-Man toys everywhere. There were also Spider-Man blankets on the couch.
Y) wow you weren't lying when you said you had Spider-Man toys and blankets.
T) when did I say that
Y) in an interview
Tom started laughing
Y) what's so funny
T) nothing
Y) ok than where will I be sleeping
Tom showed me my room and then left. I looked out the window. We were on the fourth floor of the apartment building so I got a pretty good view of London. I took a shower and went to bed.
I woke up the next morning at 10. I went to the kitchen to get some food. There was a note on the table.

Note*
Hey love, I went to go to set of Spider-Man and I won't be back for awhile. Make yourself at home and if you need anything call me or haz.

Love Tom

I forgot that Tom was filming for far from home. I guess they got the New York scenes done first. Then it hit me, I have Tom Holland's house all to myself? This is going to be fun. First I went to go find his tea. I always wondered why British people like tea. I turned on the stove and got the kettle. I looked through Instagram while I was waiting but then something caught my eye. "Tom Holland has a girlfriend?" Obviously they are talking about me but I didn't care. I'm dying anyway so. Then the kettle started to whistle. I poured myself a cup of tea and blew on it. I took a slip and it was so good I didn't have the words. Where does tom get his tea?
After awhile I decided to watch a movie. I went to see what movies Tom had and he had all of the marvel movies so why not a marvel marathon. I got to doctor Strange and fell asleep on the couch.