Part four

Toms POV*
Today was so exhausting. I had to do all of these stunts in the suit and let me just say it is not comfortable at all. At lunch me and haz went to go get pizza. We fit recognized a couple of times but not a lot. Then we got back to set to do the same thing I was doing before. Then finally at 10 we got to go home. I dropped haz at his house and went to go pick up Tessa. I got Tessa and went home. I opened the door and I saw y/n on the couch with the tv on. I turned off the tv and picked y/n up bridal style and took her to her room. I put her in the bed and put the comforter on her.
T) good night darling
I kissed her forehead and went to the door but something stopped me.
Y) Tom I'm here! Stop crying please
Y/n started crying so I came and put my arm around.
T) it's ok y/n I'm here
She sobbed in my chest. Then she woke up
Y) Tom I'm so sorry if I woke you up
T) actually I just got home. Do you want me to stay with you
She hesitated a little bit then said yes. I got into my pjs and got in bed with her. (Nothing happened!! They just met guys!)
T) good night darling
Y) good night Tom.
I put my arm around here and went to sleep.

The next morning
Your POV*
I woke up and I see Tom right next to me. I literally jumped and fell off the bed.
Y) ow
Somehow that didn't wake up tom. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. Then Tessa came up to me and jumped in me. I fell and she Started to lick my face.
Y) I'm guessing your Tessa. Toms love of his life.
Tessa calmed down and I went to make some toast and tea. What can I say I'm in love with tea now. A few minutes later Tom with messy hair walks in. "Why life?! Why do you do this to me?!" I thought.
T) morning
Y) morning
I'm pretty sure I was blushing.
Y) so you going back to set today
T) yeah I was wondering if you wanted to come with?
I dropped my toast on to my plate. I stood with my jaw open.
T) umm y/n? Are you ok?
I snapped out of it
Y) I would love to come with you to set, but what if I embarrass myself? This is Celebrities who are amazing and I'm just me.
T) y/n you won't embarrass yourself. And you do realize that celebrities are people right? We are not perfect we are just like everyone else.
Y) i know that you are people but you seem so perfect
T) yeah we're not
Tom was such a down to earth guy. This is obviously one of the things I love most about him. We ate breakfast and then went to set. I got nervous jitters because who wouldn't. It's a whole lot of celebrities in one place!
T) y/n you can stop being nervous
Y) but-
T) no buts
Y) bu-
Tom put his finger on my lips. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks.
T) y/n we are normal. If it makes you feel better we could go to a club and invite everyone.
It would make me feel better. All of the actors just hanging out.
Y) yeah let's do that
T) ok after shooting though. Anyway let's go find haz.
Being on set was so much fun. Watching all the actors act and just having fun, made my jitters go away. After shooting Tom invited everyone to a club to celebrate. What could go wrong?

After filming we all went to a club. Everyone had sole drinks and I had one. It was fun to see everyone out of their comfort zone. After a few hours I lost tom. I found haz
Y) do you know where Tom is?
H) no I lost him awhile ago
Y) I'm going to go find him
H) do you want me to look too?
Y) yeah
Haz went the opposite direction of me and we went searching for Tom.
After a few minutes of looking I was about to give up until I saw Tom. But tom wasn't alone, he was making out with some girl. Tears sprung from my eyes. I ran out of the club and went outside.
Y) why!!!!???? Why do you do this to me??!!!!! Just kill me already!!!!! Nobody cares about me so kill me!!!!
I fell on the ground and sobbed. I heard foot steps and someone sat next me.

Hazs POV*
I saw y/n run out of the club. When I saw what she was running away from I was pissed. I saw Tom making out with some hoe. I pushed the girl away from him.
T) what the h*ll man
Tom was obviously Beyond drunk. What am I going to do with him
H) I just saw y/n run out of here with tears in her eyes! Care to explain
T) fine I got a little drunk and I guess I hooked up
I wanted to punch him. Y/n is like a sister to me.
H) you know what you can keep making out! I don't care! I'm going to comfort y/n
And with that I stormed out. I started to hear y/n yelling. What she said broke my heart, so I sat next to her.
H) hey
Y) hey
H) you ok?
Y) no
H) I saw what Tom did
Y) I thought he liked me but I guess I was wrong
H) no he doesn't like yo. He loves you
Y/n shot her head up.
Y) what
H) yeah while you were asleep tom came to talk to me and by the look in his eyes he was falling in love with you
Y) but why did he do that
H) well he knew that he couldn't have you so he tried to forget everything
Y) how do you know this
H) well I saw how drunk he was. He only gets really drunk when he wants to forget everything.
Y) should we bring him home
H) yeah probably
Y/n hugged me and I hugged her back
Y) thanks
H) anytime
We got Tom after forcing him into the car. Y/n sat in the back with Tom and I was driving. After a few minutes Tom fell asleep on y/ns shoulder. I saw y/n start to smile. We got to the house and I carried Tom into his room and laid him on his bed.
H) ok y/n I'm going to go if you need anything call me ok?
Y) haz I will be fine
H) ok bye
Y) bye
We hugged and then I left.

Your POV*
After haz left I put the blankets in Tom and went to my room when
T) y/n please stay
I wanted to leave but this was Tom.
Y) fine
I got in his bed and faced him. He was half asleep and half awake.
T) are you mad at me?
Y) just a little bit but I forgive you.
T) thank you
Y) yep
T) good night y/n I love you
My heart stopped, did he really just say I love you? But then again this is drunk tom, but people say that drunk words are sober thoughts.
Y) I love you too
Tom pulled me into a hug and we fell asleep.