The end

Time skip*
These past few months have been amazing. Tom and I have been dating for so long and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. But of course life will get in the way, I only have one month to live. I have loved this year and I'm not ready for it to end. After Tom finished filming for far from home we traveled around the world like on my bucket list. We were now going to Florida, Disney world, and universal studios.
We took a private plane because we didn't really want to deal with paparazzi.
T) I know that pretty soon your going to leave
Instead if saying im dying we decided to say im leaving.
Y) yeah but I don't want to think about that right now I want to have fun while I still can.
T) ok love
We spent the rest of the day at Disney World . It was so much fun going on all of the rides, messing around with Tom, and when we were on it's a small world it got stuck and the song is now forever stuck in Both of our heads. We went to the hotel and watched some Disney movies. One of my all time favorites is the princess and the frog. We watched it and I sung all of the songs. I used to watch it with my parents all the time so I knew the songs by heart. When the movie was over I was pretty tired and so was Tom. We went to bed. The next day we went to universal studios and had a blast. We went on all of the roller coasters no matter how scary. We went home and went straight to bed because tomorrow we were going back to London.
Time skip*
One more week left to live. Honestly I'm not ready. I'm not ready to leave Tom or haz or zendaya or Jacob, but I have to. I don't have a choice.
The whole week was everyone saying goodbye and spending time with me. I was always hanging out with Tom and haz. Haz was basically my older brother. We met some fans, explored London, and hung out with the Holland family. The Holland's were like my family, with Harry cooking all the time, Nikki giving me advice, Dom making me laugh, paddy and I messing around, and me giving Sam dating advice. I made letters for all of them so they can coup. Last day, Tom has the whole day planned out. We go eat, go site seeing, Harry taking a lot of pictures of us, and Tom had a dinner planned. I put on a beautiful dress and Tom took us to a park.
Y) Tom are you planning to kill me here?
T) no this is where are dinner will be
There was a table with pasta and a beautiful sunset in the background. All of my favorite songs were playing in the background. It was beautiful and I started to get tear eyed.
T) what do you think?
Y) it's amazing Tom
We talked, ate dinner, and we danced. Everything was perfect until I blacked out.

Toms POV*
Y/n blacked out and i called 911. They rushed her to the hospital and I went with them. I'm not ready for her to leave yet, I need her. They took her away. After an hour of waiting a doctor came out.
D) y/n is stable but she won't last that long. I recommend saying your goodbyes then we will pull the plug
I thought after all of these months I would be ready for this but I'm far from it. I went to see y/n and I Immediately broke down
Y) Tom please don't cry
T) but I can't the love of my life is leaving me.
Y) I'm not leaving you. I will always be with you. You just won't be able to see me
T) I love you with all of my heart please don't leave
Y) part of the journey is the end. I will forever love you Tom
Y/n gave me a small smile and closed her eyes. The heart monitor flat lined. Y/n was gone.

Your POV*
I woke up in a place. all I could see was white and two figures. It was my parents. I ran to them and hugged them tight. I finally felt at peace.

Narrators pov*
Tom couldn't deal with not having y/n around so after a month of her gone he committed suicide and finally got to be with y/n again.

                 The end