Part six

I was so nervous. I know what he's going to say but I'm not ready.
T) y/n I liked you ever since I saw you at the bar, and when you said that you had cancer I was heartbroken. I wanted to make your last year alive the best year of your life. But since you are coming with us everywhere I started falling in love with you. I thought if I ignored the feelings I thought they would go away. But they didn't, so y/n I love you and I don't care that your dying I want to be with the person I love while i still can.
I stood there, I opened my mouth but no words came out. Haz told me he was in love with me but I thought it would be a small crush, but hearing it from him it was like he would move heaven and earth for me.
Y) Tom the night you got drunk I didn't tell you everything.
Tom looked at me with a puzzled face.
T) what?
Y) when I went outside I wanted to die. It hurt me to see you with a different person. Haz came and he told me that you love me. And when you asked me if I was mad at you I said no, then you said I love you, and I said I love you too.
I looked at Tom and he looked like he was thinking about something, the next part I wasn't ready for. Tom without warning kissed me. Leaned in and kissed me! Me!
T) y/n i don't care if you are going to die I want to spend the rest of your life with you.
Tom got one knee and he had a small box.
T) it's a promise ring and I promise you I will always be with you. Through the hard times, the fun times, and I will be with you when you draw your last breath. Y/n will you be my girlfriend?
There were tears in my eyes. I love Tom but I don't want to see him hurt. You know what? What the hell!
Y) I will tom
Tom put the ring on me and kissed me.
H) finally it took you guys long enough
I turned around to see haz leaning against the door
T) haz!
H) what? It's true. Your family and I have been shipping you guys for so long. Wait! I need to go tell Harry!
Haz started running and I heard him say "Harry!!! Our ship has finally sailed!!" I laughed and so did Tom.
Y) we should probably go to bed
T) yeah. I will race you to the bedroom
Y) your on!
T) ok ready set go!!
We raced to our bedroom and I won. I jumped in the bed and Tom tackled me and started to tickle me.
Y) Tom...stop...I can't....breathe
I said in between laughs.
T) what's the magic word?
Y) please?
T) nope
Y) Thomas Stanley Holland is amazing?
T) no but that's close
Y) Tom is amazing, nice, handsome person?
T) yep
Tom stopped tickling me and I could finally breathe.
Y) well I'm going to bed
T) no your not
Tom picked me up and threw me on the bed and he jumped right next to me.
Y) I love you Thomas Stanley Holland
T) I love you too y/n m/n l/n
I got under the covers and so did Tom. We cuddled until we fell asleep. I started to have a dream. I was in a hospital but I was in front of Tom. Tom was in the hospital bed not me. I looked at the heart monitor and it was deceased.
Y) no no no! Tom wake up!! Please don't leave me!
I started to feel tears coming down my face
Y) it should have been me.
T) yeah it should have been
I saw Tom looking at me but his eyes weren't the beautiful chocolate brown. They looked dead.
T) I hope you die soon you made my life worse. I don't love you, you were just a burden.
Y) Tom you don't mean. This is just a dream!
T) no this is reality.
Then I woke up.
T) darling are you ok? You started to cry and scream no.
Y) I just had a nightmare
T) do you want to talk about it?
Y) sure
I explained my nightmare to Tom and when I was done he looked sad.
T) y/n none of that is true. Your not a burden, I love you, and you made my life better. Do you want to know the reason why I was in a bar when we met?
I completely forgot about that. I wanted to ask Tom but I always forgot and it really wasn't a part of my business.
Y) yeah
T) well the reason why was because I just went through a break up. She was a b*tch and she only used me for my fame. I thought I loved her and she loved me but I guess I was just a puppet.
Y) Tom your not a puppet. Your an amazing person and I guess she didn't see that. I will never use you for your fame. I love you for who you are.
T) thanks y/n
Y) Anytime Tom. I'm good at motivational speeches
Tom laughed. Gosh I'm going to miss his laugh.
T) do you want to go back to bed
Y) yeah
T) I just want to tell that I will always protect you. Nothing will hurt you
Y) thanks Tom good night
T) good night darling
I fell asleep with Tom hugging me