Isn't he Cute? - Klance of course

(Keith's P.O.V)

I walked onto the mat. I was kinda tired, but Lance was watching so it was worth it. "Keith, you are sparing with Lotor", my older brother Shiro said. Shiro was the best at karate, so it was obvious that he would run the classes and the business. I nodded and got into position. Lotor walked onto the mat with a smirk, which only made me glare. "Make sure not to mess it up in front of the gay boy over there~", Lotor purred, pointing over at Lance who was oblivious. I glared at him. "Make sure not to loose your weave when I am done beating up your ass", I spat back. Lotor's smirk then turned into a deep scowl, and I couldn't help but smile at that. "Alright... BEGIN!", Shiro exclaimed. We knew this was supposed to be a sparing match, but now we where either raging with anger for each other, or wanting to show off to Lance. Now Lance was a helper in our classes. He didn't really fight, but he worked here as a janitor and manager of the students and stuff like that. He also goes to my school. I usually see him hang out with Pidge and Hunk, who also attend the karate classes with me. I was pulled back into reality by Lotor doing a kick to my stomach. I jumped back just in time, almost falling over in the process. "Remember guys, this is just a sparing match", Shiro said from the side lines. I ignored him and did a kick straight towards his stupid face. I felt his face collide with my foot. I then pulled my leg back and stood still, watching Lotor fall flat onto the ground. "KEITH!", Shiro yelled as he ran onto the mat. "Hes out cold...", Shiro whispered out after a little while of inspecting him. I shrugged and glanced over at Lance who was staring at me. I blushed and looked away, but I knew my ears where red as hell.

(Lance's P.O.V)

"Ahh~ Isn't he cute", I muttered out as I leaned against my hand. "Lance. He just knocked out his opponent with a single kick", Pidge said. I shrugged. "Thats what makes him so cute", I replied, still staring at him. Pidge sighed. "Well I think classes are done today since the grape Lotor got his ass whooped. You should start packing the supplies and get home", Pidge said as she picked her bag up from off the ground. I nodded sadly. I hated working, but it was the only way to make our ends meet. But it wasn't that bad working for Shiro. He was nice and he didn't treat me like a child, well even though I am one. And the pay is pretty good so I don't mind. I walked over to the mat and started to roll them up, ignoring Lotor's blood splatter on one. As I was packing them away, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Keith standing there. "Hey... do you need some help?", Keith asked me. "Yeah sure!", I responded with a smile. I saw that his cheeks got a little bit pinker, but I decided to ignore it since who could like the poor kid. I then turned back to my work, but the air was awkward with tension. "Hey Keith?", I said, it came out more as a question. "Yeah?", Keith responded. "Can you teach me a move... you know one that can protect me?", I asked. I looked back at Keith to see that he has stopped working. "Why? Someone giving you trouble?", he asked. I could tell that he actually sounded concerned, which made me feel all warm inside. "Maybe...", I whispered. Well, it was actually true. Some of the kids in the older grade levels have been stealing my money and sometimes my shoes somehow. I would like to fight back... but I am just skin and bones. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind showing you some moves", Keith said with a small smile. (A/N:This is when I realize that I don't know anything about martial arts...) Soon me and Keith where using the last mat that we didn't put away. "Okay, what you want to do with your fist is pull it in, like this", Keith said as he clenched his hand into a fist. I nodded and did it the same way. "Good, now when you punch you do it nice and straight, and make sure that your thumb isn't inside your hand since you can break your thumb", Keith explained. I nodded. Keith then showed me all these things about punching and how to get out of someone holding your wrist and stuff like that. Over all it was really cool. "Alright... now I want you to tackle me", Keith said. "Why?", I asked. "So I can show you something", Keith responded. I nodded, and with full force I ran into Keith. We soon both hit the ground, except I was on the bottom now. "How did you do that?!", I asked as I looked up at Keith. "I just used your strength against you", Keith replied. We then just sat there for a while, Keith still on top of me which made it a little awkward. "Hey Lance", Keith said, still not getting off me. I hummed in response, my cheeks a little red. "You know... if anyone ever messes with you again... I can protect you", Keith whispered out, his cheeks as red as a cherry. I smiled up at him. "I would love it if you do". Keith smiled at me, then something amazing happened. He leaned down gently and kissed my cheek. It was a quick little peck, but I loved it nonetheless. When he pulled back he bolted off me. "Hey Keith", I said. "Yeah...", he whispered back. "You want to go on a small date?", I asked. Keith then turned back to me. He nodded. And then Shiro walked in, which kinda sucked.

~Time skip to two years later~

(Lance's P.O.V)

"Hey Lance, have any money for me?", one of my bullies asked. I never had time to learn there names, I just know that they are major assholes. "No...I don't have any money to give you", I muttered out. I heard the boy in front of me growl. I looked up to see that his hand was raised into the air. I shuttered at the thought of what was about to happen next. As his hand flew towards me, I watched a fingerless gloved hand grab it. My bully yelped as he was forced to the ground. I smiled, as I knew who it was. "Hey Keith", I said. Keith smiled at me. "Hey Lance", he responded. He then walked around the boy who was on the ground, in pain probably, and hooked his arm around my waist. "Lets get out of this place", Keith said. I nodded in response. All I could think about was...

Isn't he cute?