Runing Away

Chapter 2 (finally!! ψ(`∇')ψ)

(Still Rea's POV...for now though)

I just sat there looking at the spot that Neil was at, just looking, cus people I'm about to shit myself!!!. like we only known each other for like...what an HOUR!! It's as if am I stuck in some kind of homestock syndrome shit that I'm not aware of??! I just hade to shrugged it off and continued on playing (and buy playing I mean I'm killing Neil's guy, hahaha..,ain't I a stinker(*^o^*)), And besides all I'm gona be doing after finished eating is leaving. like the fuck I'm gona become some sexy ass demons pet!!! shieee, mother fucker thought (you want his dick honey don't lie) I nearly fail off the couch!!!

('WHAAAATT!! what the hell??!!' what you mean "what the hell"??. You know what I mean) I swear I'm hearing gum popping somewhere and it ain't me ('I don't want him ok, so Back off brain!!' Mmmhmm denial of the heart is the first stage of love or admitting to likening someone who you think is out of your liege) my brain says matter-of-facly. like what the actual hell?! ('How you know? your not even human..your an organ that does all the thinking....and look what all 'YOUR' thinking has got me into??' honey lesson to me, yes I am a organ, but that ain't stop you from having a mental battle 24/7 with 'THIS' organ now has it? 'no...' And don't be putting your unstable BS on me cus YOU control your thoughts) I putted (and yes I may not know love, but your heart does and you need to lesson to that crazy bitch!! even if you get hurt, ok?) I sighs ('yes mama). I swere my brain is more blacker than me!! and I'm have black (that's raises!! 'sorry!!')

I gave another sigh, even though I just maet Neil. It seems like I've pknown him for years or some shit like that!!, Like I can trust him like I trust my bank with my money, and I do to be hones. Trust your bank people they save your money!! (sorry but that was funny, AM I RIGHT!!!°°・(>∇<)・°° .....no...no buddy?...(・_・;..ok).
So as I'm battling people all over the nation and still kicking Neil's ass (still being evil (*^_^*)). I was almost in the zone, until I was hiring other demons coming by. I could here a vague conversation going on, so I tried to reach for my nonagesting Sword (DAMN IT NEIL!!!) so I froze were I was at....and it when't something like this.

"Dude you should have seen that look on that hookers face right after I kill'd her" a young male voce said with a happy laugh, like he won some grand prices and is gloats about it.
"Jake, I was there remember" the second voce said with a hint of boredom/anoints with a sprinkle of sickly sweet rememberins of happier times. "Plus it was priceless when she though that we were gona take her home with uses". The same voices said, and just like that, they both erupted with laughter.

"Hahaah..yeah she was all like 'I can make it worth your wiled'. Jake was it?..said in high pitch girls suductive voce.

"Yea, but she smell'd like shit" there was some descusd in that tone, like he remember something that taste'd just like shit mix'd with the raw'ist throw up ever, like it was as if he smell'd a dead fish factory inside a dumpster!! That's how bade it must have been

(wow that must have been grows!(◎_◎;)...damn do most girls not wash??? like what the hell??)

"Yea, it was like a raw swig mix with trash. Talk about needing a bath, she needed to be dip in chemicals. She hade to go" he simply stated "right Z?" no answer "wright Z!??!!...Z buddy you with-" he was cut off by a 'shush' sound. the male figer that was the was Z (ill just do one of there bios and do the next one in the other chapter....okdoki!!!?) her's Jake's

(Time has posed)

OC Jake's Bio:
Age: 18
Height: 5'8
Eye Color: Black where the White would be and White Irises
Hair Color: Black and Light Gray
Personality: Jake has a douchebag sort of personality. He makes fun of anyone who is outcasted by society. He bullies people (mostly guys), he's perverted towards girls, and tends to be narcissistic. He makes fun of Neil a lot because he likes to read but he never really means the stuff he says. Jake can tolerate some nerdy Otaku's only because his best friend, Zoarin, is one. He has a tendency to have a tantrum every once in a while and when he does he would usually teleport away or lock himself in his room.
Jake's Past: Since the divorce of his mother and father When he was born, Jake didn't really know his mother as well so he was anxious to get to know her. Over countless years he hated his Father and Neil only because they refused to tell him about his mother. The only reason they didn't tell home was because they didn't want him to be heartbroken. When Jake was around 12 years old he did research on his mother and found that she was visiting family in his area and he decided to see her. His mother was a human and his father was a demon. Since he gained more of his fathers side he looked different from his mother and his two sisters. When he went to visit her he was instantly outcasted by "humans" or people of the "other world". He was degraded and made fun of just because he had horns and a tail. He was old enough not to cry so he walked up to his mother and attempted to speak to her only to get slapped and get called a disgrace to humanity and life itself. Devastated he ran from the place and went home, telling Neil everything. Neil, being the protective brother he was, began to get mad to the point where the whites of his eyes turned red. Jake had never seen him like that so for the first time in his life he cried and blamed himself for everything. Neil was confused but calmed down and comforted his brother. Ever since that day Jake no longer trusts any form of humans no matter if they're good or bad he'll attempt to kill them before they get near him.
As you know somewhat from his bio, he is taller than me (witch everybody is mater of factly, and witch I hate. Though CrowMimi is not, but she'll be in the story later on or the next story. idk but for now I'm the short one.
{(-_-)}). But yeah, he comes have short to Z who looks like he's on hight with Neil (but only an inch though, but this ain't about Z, will at the moment. But I digress) Jake looks similar to Neil (but y'all new that). His hair is a shaggy black with horns ( like his brother...will somewhat different. But horns are horns people). he hade red yes with black in and the rime of his eyes. His stale of clothing screamed rocker, but more lade back cool sprinkled on top. He had on a red and wight tee with a skull on it, faded dime jeans with a black belt like scarf. He hade on some red and black Vans, and that's Jake people (WOooHooO!!)
Will that's enough of describing him, I guess I'll put in what Z looks like. He is tall (I need to stop repeating my self ('・_・')) witch y'all know, his stile is more on the lade back but more of an edge of smooth blue caller look. He hade on a nice fitted red Leinkan Park tee, with black skinny jeans with red and black convers, and a black jacket. His hair was somewhat messy but it was more on purpose then accident, his hair was black with red at the end. There we go that's Z for ya in a nut shell. I'll do his bio in the next chapter.
(And the time unposess)