Story Time With Zoarin

Chapter 4

(In joy this shit feast, no one cares about this shit. But I'm still writing this, so if you like it, cool. If you don't then I'm just going  do more!)

(Also I'm switching the POV to Zorian, so have fucking fun yeah ( ' ▽ ' )ノ!! This is his time to shine)

What up people's!! My name is Zoarin, but call me Z for safety resins, I'm not your average oversized, brutally ugly demon, no! I'm more of a demonic wolf...will a prince over my kine, who is vary skilled at anything you can think of, but that's another story for another time kitten. Your probably wandering way I'm talking? I bet your wandering 'way him'??!! Way Zorian!! The most popular, hot, sexy stud of a demon wolf is in this chapter....no!?? Will look at me!!! Look at this lushes hair!! *runs hands throw hair*, sexy bod. I mean look at me!! belt like an Adonis for saints sakes!! Just look at my bio; You'll see way.

Zoarin's Bio:
Age: 17
Height: 5'9
Eye Color: Dark Golden Brown
Hair Color: Black with Flame Tips
Personality: He acts like the cool smart ass type around his friends or classmates but when he's alone or around his brothers he's a total nerd who's also an otaku. He's shy around girls despite how he acts around girls that go to his school. Aside from school he doesn't talk or hang out with anyone much other then Neil or Jake.
Other Information: Zoarin comes from a very rich family. His father is the mayor of his hometown, his brother Mike or Mikey is a successful Actor, and his brother Alex is treated with respect by his father on the soul purpose of his magic skills. Zoarin prefers to be called Z only because a guardian angel that he knew when he was a child called him that. Zoarin is very caring but due to his peers he would tend to sound cold hearted or rude if he tries to help someone. He doesn't get along with his family as much after an incident that lead to his mother's death.
Zoarin's Past: Zoarin's past is tragic due to his mother's death while trying to protect Z from a mugger. Maria, or Zoarin's mother, tried her best to protect him but it only events in her death. She died at age 35 and Zoarin was only 3 years old. Not know what to do after her death Z ran through the streets crying until he met with a cop named Rick. Rick handled the body and cared for Zoarin as if he was his own child. Rick introduced Zoarin to his two sons Jake and Neil and they've been friends ever since. Jake and Neil are more of family to him and he cherished them dearly. After the body was handled Zoarin's father was called and notified. After that day Zoarin was blamed for Maria's death and he was verbally and physically abused for sometime. When he was old enough, he left his home and decided to live with Jake and Neil in their home. Zoarin doesn't like to talk to his father or his brothers. He doesn't despise his brothers he's just scared that he'll end up hurting them like he hurt his mother. Zoarin constantly blames his mother's death on himself and can't be told otherwise. He would act jostle around those he loves just to get them away for him, but not in a bad way but in a way that he wants to protect them.

*starts to cray* I miss you mom.....what!!!? No, I'm not crying, I...I got a...a bug in my eye!! Yeah...what??..Do I want a hug??...will if you insist. *opens arms for a hug*..hmmm..*grabs ass*....what!?? *gets slap and touches face, lightly brushing his fingers over the bruise* that was worth it!! what? You should *doughs a radome object* have know what you were getting into when you hugged me....*doughs another object*. You want to learn something about demons falling in love with their soul mate's and how easily it is for uses to get it wrong?

Will...this might sound complicated, but demons are somewhat closely related to werewolf's' *ducks just in time, as a book flys pass his head*.

You see demons are like werewolfs, will somewhat, but we have inner demons which if you read what Neil said in an earlier chapter you would know...what?? You don't care?? Your mad at me!!!?? Cus I touching your ass!!?! Will-I did tall you *does the move like that one guy in the matrix did, just in time as a book wizzes pass him*. Will aime, like I said "you should have known what you were getting into when you hugged me", plus who would not grab that!! 10 out of 10 would fuck, but back to what I was saying. Is that-*gets hit with a pink dildou in the face and stares at it mortifyingly*....what....the FUCK!!! WAY!!!! Way would you do that??? Did you even WASH THAT!!! That's disgusting!!! *gathers his composer and chuckles darkly* you know what??I was trying to be nice *brings out rope grime some were*, but you ask for this sweet cheeks.