Mooving In With Demons

Chapter 5
(Will hope you-no, you know what, I don't hope for nothing!! If you like it then you do, if not then....I'll do my beast to get good)

(The POV, is, drams roll pleas *here drams in the back round* the POV belongs to TiyRea!!
Rea: O MY GOD!!! Yes!! Yess!! It's my POV!! O my god, I want to thank, my family, even though y'all are dead. God your a big help!! And all thoughs hatters out there....suck my cunt. Suck it dry, cus look were I'm at!!
Author: umm ok....lets get to the story....(・_・;) *shutters*)

There was silents for the longs time I can reminder or up intel they wanted me to go and I declined their offer....will more like his, but like I stated, I'm not going with them. I was almost killed and raped!! Not once, but twice!! If Maceo was here....will let's just say 0 to 100 in 2.5 second, like shit would get real! Vary quickly (ain't that the truth, though how is that cute little boy doing? 'I don't know, I have not been in contact with him or CrowMimi-and this is not the time!') I mentally sighed at that, but there were more praising matters to attend than my friends at the moment.

"Way are you still here?" I ask and In return all I got was a sad look " I can't" was all he said. I look at him puzzled like, now I know I'm not crazy, but what? "Way??" I stated "way can't you go and live me in pease?!" I said, felling a little bit pensive. It was silent again, as we look at each other, as I look for something with in though demonic eyes of his. Because I batter find something that will change my mind, before I have to drop kick his sexy ass out (I would make a funny, yet witty or cliche anecdote....but this is not the time, sorry to the lovely people who are reading this (-_-))

For what seemed like an eternity or just a few mints after my last question, Neil quirk'd a smile. Not that 'I got my dick blown' smile, no it was more like 'I've got something you might like if you take my offer' smile. So I'm here, on the couch, with a look that would make an Asians mom envious. Like it was a look that said 'Your up to something....and I just might like it'. Wow!! I think there's something wrong with me (Honey ain't that the truth! Hahaha! 'it's not funny....will maybe, BUT still!!'. Whatever you say honey bun) ugh I just want to punch my brain!

"Ok dude....spill it" I said crossing my arms under my bust, "cus that shit eating grin of yours has 'I'm going to cache this bitch' written aaalllll over it". He chuckled a bit, witch got my tits tingled four some risen, witch was existing but wired at the same time.

"Will I wouldn't call you a bitch, but I do have a proportion for you" he posed as if he was thinking of the right words to say, "if your willing to lesson to what I have to say?" He said. Ok ok I know what y'all thinking....and y'all are right! But I'm willing to lesson to whatever this hottie has to say. As long as it has nothing to do with me going to live with him and his gang of misfit minions (OHHhhohhh!! Christmas reference!!!!(^O^)/ooohh.....come on!!! You have to at lest agree that, that was somewhat goodl.....right?..(~_~;)) or sex, though sex might not be bad, all though I like we're my virginity were it at...not popped and whiting to be on top of a milkshake.....I love milkshakes!!...(god!! I could go for one right now).

I raised my eyebrow just a few centimeters, giving him that look that read 'do go on good sir' and just to add to the dramatics, "I'm lessoning" I said cooly, with a slight sly smirk. He was passing back and forth for a few mints before he stood still, looking at me with though's damn eyes, eyes that I would love to wake up to, after having hot, sticky, passionate, ruff (I think we get it honey, you want the demon to wrack your world! 'Will...I would not mind, but I'm not going to hope on his dick just like that, this is not Disney...ok, I want to get to know him....and stuff' mmmhmm....ok, whatever makes your life easy).

"How about this?" He said folding his arm over his sculpted chest "you come to stay with me and my bro's for about a week?" He stated, flashing me his pearly wight teeth.