Chapter 18

Lian Fang Zhou couldn't help but look at Yang Huai Shan. As a grown man, doesn't he have a brain when doing things? Being with his mother and knowing that his mother is dissatisfied with her to no end, but still coming to provoke her, what does he want to do?

He's fine, but did he ever think that she as a young girl who had just broke the marriage arrangement with their family that it would attract a lot of gossiping?

If he didn't look so honest, she would suspect that he is deliberately punishing her!

"You!" Old Woman Yang was mad; hitting her thigh she cried, "really my kindness came to no good! My son's good heart has been fed to the dogs! The stinky girl does not recognize good from bad, what a thing, na ......"

It was lunch time and a number of villagers began to appear. Lian Fang Zhou could not help but frown. If this continued, she was afraid that they will gather to watch for fun! This vicious old woman, it seems she needs to give her a ruthless scolding, so she will commit it to memory!

Lian Fang Zhou's arched brows were unexpectedly erect; her almond eyes wide open. A fierce aura burst out and Yang Huai Shan got gooseb.u.mps his scalp tingling. His heart was secretly disappointed; she was never like this before, before she was so warm, but now she is not even giving me face ...... she really has changed .....

"Mother! Mother! Just leave it, we still have important business to deal with, so leave it! Let's go!" Yang Huai Shan rushed to speak before Lian Fang Zhou could and he hurriedly pulled Old Woman Yang.

Old Woman Yang hearing his words harrumphed; she gave a provocative stare at Lian Fang Zhou and deliberately exaggerated.

"Isn't that right! We have extremely important 'business' to do! Thank G.o.d, my son has a good head and remembered it! I was almost angered by this stinky brat and become muddled headed!"

She coldly stared at Lian Fang Zhou, turned and sneered, "did you know why we came to Da Fang village? Haha, we came to set the wedding with my future relatives!
Look at Huai Shan wearing new clothes with new shoes. He especially put them on for today, na! He Never wore it once before!"

A slight change appeared on Lian Fang Zhou's face and she subconsciously glanced Yang Huai Shan.
Yang Huai Shan anxiously looked at her, his face looking shameful. He looked helpless and panicked; he opened his mouth as if trying to explain something, but in the end, he didn't say anything at all.

Lian Fang Zhou chuckled lightly, her eyes turned indifferent and lightly smiled; "is that right? Then quickly scram, don't block this miss's road! Ah Ze, Qing'er, Che'er, let 's go!" After saying that, she picked up the bundles of tree strips on the ground to carry and firmly walked forward.

Old Woman Yang did not think her reaction would be so indifferent, and it did not meet her expectations.

Suddenly she felt it was boring, gently she made a "tsk" sound, spitting  the ground, "not being wanted by anyone, such a useless thing!"

"Mother! Say a few words less okay!" Yang Huai Shan suddenly scowled angrily.

Old Woman Yang opened her eyes wide in disbelief; stunned she looked him up and down and was shaking. "You, are you even my son? You, you actually, talk to me, like this!" As she was saying this she started sobbing; "I have a bitter fate ah! My son has been so confused by a vixen that he doesn't even listen to his mother! Vixen, you – you stop right there!"

Yang Huai Shan's breathing started getting heavier, his nostrils puffing out steam. Abruptly he turned around and took a step to go back, towards his mother's calls they fell on deaf ears.

Old Woman Yang was getting anxious, today she persuaded with every possible mean, soft and hard methods to force Yang Huai Shan to wear new clothes to go out. She did not expect to have such bad luck, they haven't even entered into Da Fang Village yet, and she b.u.mped into the vixen. If her son left just like this, how would she explain it to her future-in-laws? It was settled that at noon today, that they and the Hua Family will discuss the wedding!