Chapter 28 - 40

28. Third Aunts entry denied

Third Aunt? Lian Fang Zhou froze, mentally cried out in misery.

It's not that she doesn't care about the original souls things, but actually she didn't even know about the existence of Third Aunt, and she doesn't even know what kind of character is Third Aunt. After stirring trouble at Uncle and Aunts place, would she come over to her home for a turn?

Aunt Zhang let out a sound of amazement, hurriedly asked Li Juan: Xiao Man is back? Why did she come back at this time?

Aunt Zhang saw that the sky is already dark and misty.

I also don't know. Li Juan thought about it, said: Anyway, this time she is making a very big stir! Second Uncle Lian and Aunt Qiao, they won't allow Xiao Man to enter the house door. So Xiao Man sat at the entrance crying and yelling, insulting them too! A lot of people are watching (i.e. viewing and gossiping/commenting) Oh yeah, Aunt Qiao also won't let Xiao Man in and to go to Fang Zhou's house, saying their house will definitely not take her in!

Hearing this, Lian Fang Zhou's heart sank, seems like whatever this Third Aunt is, she isn't someone to be trifled with. Mrs Qiao that guy, no good things come out of her mouth! What if Third Aunt really went to her home, then what should she do!'

Lian Fang Zhou was a bit agitated and couldn't stay standing, she better rush back and see! She hastily said a few words and hurried back home.

Aunt Zhang asked Li Juan a bit more, however Li Juan didn't know a lot, so she couldn't get much information.

Aunt Zhang sighed "Xiao Man is also difficult to deal with, it could be said that she is fifty to eighty per cent like the Lian Family's couple! Oh, if she really did go to Fang Zhou's house, oh really pitiful children!

At the side, Mrs Zhao couldn't help curling her lips, grinning Mother, you worry too much! The current Fang Zhou isn't easy to bully! Think about time with that Hua Family's daughter-in-law. Without Fang Zhou's agreement, I bet, no matter how Xiao Man was forceful, she wouldn't be able to enter their (Fang Zhou's) home door! However I feel that the Fang Zhou now is a lot better than before, he he!

What do you know! Aunt Zhang glared at Mrs Zhao, mentally saying you say and feel that the Fang Zhou now is good because now she give you gifts? You Aare just so short-sighted!

How could you understand? Lian Xiao Man isn't Hua Family's daughter-in-law, she's the Fang Zhou's and her siblings legitimate-related Third Aunt, (Basically she is the legitimate related third aunt of Lian Fang Zhou and her siblings generation Must be their father's third oldest in family sister with same mother and father so she is called legitimate) which makes her (TA) an elder! Even if she (TA) is in the wrong (TLN: can't find the right word for the phrase but this is the closest), she's still the elder

Driving an elder out the door, suffering people's denouncement is unavoidable! In this village, perhaps there'll be some people saying crude words! Especially the Hua Family, so how could they let go of this opportunity?

If like this, Fang Zhou's name will definitely be damaged, not only her, the four siblings reputation will suffer. In future it will affect their marriage! (TLN: not exactly the marriage but the getting married part)

But, that Lian Xiao Man isn't someone good, if the siblings let her in the house, being bullied by her is unavoidable? There's a possibility of those hard earned money to be scammed away by her.

Ah, this matter really is-

That can't do, I better go have a look! The more Aunt Zhang thought about, the more she worries. She finally couldn't endure it and stopped whatever she was working on and went out.