×Yagi Toshinori×

Hey guys Author-Chan here. And i hope you will enjoy my second oneshot of yagi toshinori or known as all might from BNHA.

In this oneshot the reader will already be in a relationship with Toshinori.

Owh.. And i know that all might is really tall. It didn't matter what form his in. Either it's his hero form or his original form.

And for the sake of the story.. Let's make him shorter than the reader. And plus he is a uke in this story.. So.. Yeah...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Toshinori's P. O. V

I sigh. Today is another day of work and tiredness like usual. But i feel more relief because it's time to go home. I can't wait to see (M/N) again. I smile as i thought of our sweet and amazing memories together.

I finally arrive at our house. And the second after i open the door of our house, i instantly smell the scent of food lingering in the air. I smile because (M/N) was cooking our favourite food.. (F/F).

I got in the house and saw (M/N) greet me in the kitchen while cooking our favourite food. I walk towards his direction and took his chin making him looked at me with happiness in his (E/C) eyes. I lean up to give him a quick peck.

I got really excited and run to our shared bedroom and immediately throw my office bag on our bed. Then i immediately get into our shared bathroom and strip and then taking a quick-not so quick shower.

After I'm done with my shower, i quickly get dress and exit our bedroom to go to the dining table which happens to be connected to our kitchen.

I proceed to sit down on the table as quickly as possible without falling down. Once again, i got very excited and squeal which (M/N) saw and laugh. Then he set the food down on the table and sit down in front of me with that beautiful soft smile of his that never fails to make me smile and fall in love again and again.

(M/N) P. O. V

I saw toshi got really excited about me cooking our favourite food. I smile a soft smile and set the food down on the table then i sat in front of him.

Toshi immediately started to eat his food the second after he said thank you for the food. Not wasting any time. I got shock because he finishes his food the second after i finish my food. Usually i will finish my food first then he will finish his food a minute later. Huh.. I guess he's just really excited about the food and hugry too. And plus during toshi's eating session, he didn't said anything until he had already finished with his food.

" Thank you for the food darling.. ". Toshi said with a smile on his face. " You're welcome love ". I said back to him and he blush a little because of the nickname i just called him.

3rd person P. O. V

After that Toshi got up and bring both his and (M/N) plates to the kitchen sink to clean them up.

(M/N) being a little tease, He decided to tease his shorter blond. (M/N) then got up and hug Toshi from behind making the shorter male blush like crazy then he decided to lean down to kiss Toshi's neck while his hand was wrapped around Toshi's waist. Toshi blush so hard because of that.

After Toshi is done cleaning the dishes, he immediately turn around and wrap his slender arms around (M/N) neck and hugged him back.

(M/N) lean down to kiss Toshi's lips passionately. Toshinori blush as he did the same.

They pulled away from each other and they both stared at each other dead in the eyes.

" I love you Toshi.. Very much ". (M/N) said." I l-love you too (M/N) ". Toshi said back to (M/N) while blushing like a madman. (M/N) smile and kiss Toshinori and once again the kiss was full of passion and love for each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yup that's the end of the second oneshot. Sorry if i made a spelling mistake and um.. Toshinori being a little ooc.

Bye i hope you have good days.