×Remus Lupin×

Jealous Remus lupin x Seme husband reader

M/n pov

Sigh. I finally finish teaching my class for today. And i decided to let my students leave a bit early since they were so good in today's class. Heck even Draco Malfoy was behaving . So the students started to gather their things and went back to their common room to rest. And i decided to stay in my class for a bit because i have a little job to do before actually  pack my things and went straight to my room.

After a while , the bell rang and i finally finish with my work. 'Perfect Timing'. I thought while smiling and started to pack my stuff. But just before i could walk out, snape went bursting in my classroom. He was looking at me with those deadly and sharp eyes while putting on a questioning look.

He then raised his brow at me. "Did you let them out early again L/n?". He ask. "Hmm.. Maybe i did?". I say playfully and jokingly. "This is the fourth time this week L/n". He said.
"Aww.. Come on. They were behaving pretty good. And even Malfoy too. So i think they all deserve it sometimes".i said. "But still that is very unprofessional of you L/n".

I started to walk to him and decided to stop right in front of his face. 'He looks really flustered. And is that a blush right there?'. I thought to myself. I smirk and get a little closer to him until our nose was almost touching. He seems to be more flustered and i just kept smirking.

"Or are you perhaps to be jealous snape? ". I said while smirking. "N-Nonsense L/n". He said stuttering. ' Wow i really did just made the severus snape stutter'. I thought while still smirking at him. "Uhuh". I said while taunting him in a playful and joking way. "why would i even be jealous L/n?". Snape said while blushing because we were so close.

"Ahem..". I turn to my right and saw my beloved husband Remus Lupin. I smile and started walking to him to give him a hug. But he instead dodges me and went straight to snape. I glare at him for a little bit. But decided to just let it go.
'Maybe he was stress with work'. I thought.

But i was dead wrong. Remus grab Snape's hand and pull him out of my classroom. 'huh'. 'what's up with him? '. I thought. Then i smile because of remembering me and remus' s past. How we actually got together.

×TIME SKIP×

I was resting on the bed in our shared room. Then remus came in with a moody face.

" why so moody love? ". I asked.
" nothing m/n. Just.. Tired". He replied. " Tired or.. Jealous remus?". I asked him again while smirking. He turned and look at me. Then he walk to me with a knowing look. And raising his brow.

" you know exactly why im behaving like this m/n".
He stopped right in front of me. While looking up because i was obviously more taller than him.

I smirk. " of course love ". Then I smile a sweet smile that makes him flustered all the time. I proceed to kiss him on the lips and i felt him kiss back. The kiss quickly became a heated make out session. Hands grabbing everywhere.

But before anything could happen, i stopped and pull back. Remus let out a frustrated and annoyed sound .
" why did you stop m/n? ". He asked.   " because i don't want anything to happen ". I said. " oh come on m/n. We have been together for a long time now. And plus we already had sex. So why not now?". He pout. I just laugh and kiss him on the forehead. He looked at me with a annoyed look.

I then let him go and continue to take off my shirt then my pants. I felt remus watching me. like a hawk watching it's prey. 'well.. Looks like someone is thirsty' . I thought while smirking.
" Oh come on love, don't be like that, like you said we have done it countless of times before.. ". I said jokingly while turning around and face him with a smirk. He glared at me but i just laugh it off. 'Damn i just love teasing my cute husband' . I thought.

Then i went to the bathroom to get clean up. After im done showering. I proceed to get to bed and sleep since it's about 11 pm right now. I already finished my work. So i can just sleep.

While putting my pants on, remus came out of the shower.
' when did he?... Sigh.. Never mind '. I thought.

After remus finish get dress in my pants and my shirt that barely fit him because it's too big. He quickly went to bed and lays on top of me.

His legs on either side of my hips, hand wrap around me and his face was in the crook of my neck. He was taking in my after-shower scent. It became a habit of his. And i personally think it's a cute habit for him to have.

Our shared room was full of silence. A comfortable one. Then i spoke up.         " you know i didn't mean to make you jealous right love? ". He sigh.
" of course dear. And im sorry. I know i made you worried when i pulled snape out of you're classroom ". He said. I let out a soft laugh. " It's okay love. I want to apologise too because i made you jealous. I love you and only you. That's why i proposed to you remus. i will never stop loving you ". I said while smiling and looking down at him.

Remus smile and said. " i love you too m/n. Apologies accepted. And please don't make me jealous again M/n. You know damn well i don't like it". Remus said. I let out a small laugh." alright love i promise ". I said and kiss his forehead. Then we both fell asleep together knowing that we will never get separated again.

______________________________________

Hye sorry for not uploading for a while. It's cause i am currently busy with school works and the upcoming exam.

But i hope you guys enjoy this oneshot. Ohh and please go check out my new book. Harry Potter x SMR.