×Batman×

×..Batman JLA x SuperHero SMR..×

(H/n) = Hero name
(H/c) = Hair colour
(E/c) = Eye colour
(S/c) = Skin colour

The reader is very popular and well known . He is a actor and a director.  But no one knows that he is actually a SuperHero ( kinda like bruce wayne a.k.a batman) with a telekinesis power.
- You can choose your superhero suit and also your superhero name. Oh and your OC needs to wear an eye mask since it will effect the story.
- Sorry if you don't like his powers, i pick telekinesis is because it was actually my OC's power. And also his powers will effect the story a little bit.
- The reader also have a kinda like i don't give a f personality sometimes.
- In case you don't know what JLA is, it stands fot Justice League Action.
-  Warning!! : A really jealous batman ahead..
____________________×_________________

It was a really calm day at the justice league head quarters. That was untill voices was heard. And on top of that, it belong to two childrens.

The two of them are Atom's niece and nephew. Apparently the parents of the two child wanted to have some alone time together, Going out on a date or something because they wanted to have a short break from the kids.

So they ask for Atom's help. They didn't knew that Atom is a superhero. And Atom being the cute, innocent and kind person he is, decided to accept the request. Even though he knew exactly he shouldn't. The name of his nephew is Austin, he is about 9 or 10 years old. And his niece's name is kayla. She is about 7 or 8 years old. The both of them are very playful might i add.

When he took his nephew and niece to the justice league HQ and introduce them to the rest of the JL members, a lot of them doesn't care including (H/n) or have a little bit of concerned because Atom shouldn't bring those two to the JL HQ. Who knows what those two can do. They can spread information about the location of the HQ for all they know. Yes, they are just kids but you can't really trust anyone nowadays.

But a certain bat doesn't like that at all. He would of threaten the poor male if it wasn't for (H/n) stopping him by putting his hand on the bat's chest. Well, batman doesn't like that either, he growl at (H/n) and left the room. Atom was thanking (H/n) to the point where he almost kneel in front of (H/n) because he was so scared. A really angry and pissed off batman is something you don't want. And you really don't want to piss off the bat if you don't want nightmares. But (H/n) quickly stop him from doing so. He said it's okay and don't worry about batman so much. Atom just nod while looking at the floor with a blush on his cheeks.

Then suddenly the alarm rang and the whole JL members quickly went to the meeting room. When they all reach there they saw that batman is already there, looking really pissed off. Everyone gulp down on their own saliva and quickly went to sit down and listen to what batman is about to say.

After batman was done with his speech he quickly sent the JL members to their positions. When (H/n) and Atom were about to get up and go complete the mission, batman quickly dismiss them and make them stay at the HQ instead. (H/n) knew that he shouldn't argue with batman let alone if he is already mad. "Wait.. WHY??". Atom ask completely confuse. Batman just look at him and squinted his eyes and told him to take care of the kids at the HQ.

(H/n) interrupt the two and tell Atom since he will be staying at the HQ, he will help Atom taking care of the kids with him. And Atom just blush and nod shyly. When batman saw this he became more piss and stomped his way out while growling.