×Aizawa Shota×

Okay..... So this is a Aizawa Shota x Villain Seme male reader.. (Lemon).

So... Hope you enjoy..

Owh and btw this oneshot was requested by : Mesha_The_Artist.

______________________________________

Shota x villain seme male reader lemon....

×y/n pov×
I was just done with my daily killing and now i am tired af and need a really good nap.

As of in que, someone slam the door of my room open, and started to yell and nag at me for not doing my chores.

You see... I took a break from college because i was sick and tired of studying. Sometimes we just need a good rest you know...

Anyway i was currently in my aunts house, im only here for a little while because i need to take a shower, cuz i was covered in blood and plus my aunts house is closer to the crime scene.. So.. As you know i like to take advantages sometimes.

And now continuing to my current state, i got in my black hoodie and decided to get out of my room with my aunt behind me. "stop nagging you old hag". Y/n said with his husky, deep and tired voice. "Who are you calling an old hag you asshole. Im still young and pretty." she said with full of proud in her voice.

".. sure..". y/n said with a bored tone. "Anyway i need to go". "hold on. Where do you think you're young man? ". "  To my house of course.. Where else? “. " But you need to do you're chores y/n. And this is an order from me.".

I continued to walk to the front door and open it. " Huh.. Do it yourself you old hag. Anyway who cares about rules and orders. You know damn well that those don't apply to me and i  will break all of those anyway ". Y/n said with i smirk and proceed to get out of his aunts house.

Y/n's aunt can just sigh..

×Back to y/n×

That damn hag always making me do her jobs. She can clearly do it herself. I mean she clearly said that she is still young didn't she?. So.. She should be able to do her jobs and chores.

Anyway enough with that hag. I decided to go to a nearby bar that i always went and maybe have a few drinks. When i was there i open the door of the bar and went straight to the bartender which was my childhood best friend. He and i always got in trouble when we were in middle school and high-school. Who knew he will be a bartender and i will be a villain.

Anyway when i get there, he finally notice me. " Hey y/n. Rough day today? ". He ask.  " Yeah. Actually to tell you the truth, everyday is a hard damn day." Y/n said with his normally deep and tired voice.  "The usual? ". "Yes please ". You see y/n is not that rude actually. Well His not rude to  the person he cares and love.

" You know Y/n, i found a lucky man for you just a minute ago. He said he had everyday as a rough day.. so i think you two will be a perfect couple. I know you have been single for a long time ". He said with a smirk. This man definitely caught Y/n's attention.           " Who is it and where is he? ". " Calm down big guy".  "Anyway, look at you're right side".

I look to my right side and see the underground hero. " His name is aizawa shota. He's a pro hero". Now normally I'm not into heroes and heroic stuff. But this guy.. His one of a kind. Not like any other heroes out there. By his appearance i can tell his not into being famous and money. He just wants to save people. That's all. Finally i got my drink and i take my drink and sit besides this attractive guy.