Prologue: Why do you leave me ?

3 years ago
☁️Tails pov ☁️
I and sonic was line down our favorite flower field. The sky was so beautiful, it have a light blue color with fluffy clouds floating. Everything was so great until stupid Egghead show up and ruined the peaceful time of me with sonic. But I wasn't expected that the last time I have a peaceful time with my big brother.
🕒 Nobody pov 🕒
"Robot attack that pesky rodent and his little fox" Eggman yell and not let them say even a word.

All the robot attack sonic and tails(even though there just 8 robots). They are too focus to the robots so they didn't notice metal sonic is flying toward them. Metal sonic use his metal cold hand grab sonic neck and pinned him down. Tails too focus in the eggman robots that him didn't notice that metal sonic is here. After destroyed two eggman robots, tails call knuckles and shadow come to help him and sonic, they accept is and will come in few minutes. When tails turn his head to check on sonic, he see sonic are fighting metal but can loose in any second so he run to sonic to help him. But he was block by two other eggman robots, he use his two tails to attack them.

Meanwhile, with sonic and metal, sonic use his spin dash and land is on metal but metal block is with two metal hand. Metal use spin dash as well and attack sonic. Sonic use his homing attack to counter but he was to weak at this time so he have pinned back to the ground again. The reason he was so weak are because a fight with a strong, mysterious person from yesterday. Metal held sonic into the air and use his metallic hand punch through sonic chest. The peach colour chest now fill with red blood. Sonic have a painful expression in his face.
💧Tails pov💧
My eyes wide open when I see sonic have a metal hand through his chest.
"Sonic" I yell hurting and angry when metal hurt my big brother.
Metal throw my brother to the ground like trash and he flying toward me. When he near enough, I use spin dash and hit him make him hit a big rock and broke down. After that, I run to mine brother to see is he okay.
"Stupid fox, I will coming back" eggman yell angrily and fly away in his egg mobile.
"Sonic... a-are y-you o-o-okay?" I said sobbing and hold his hand.
"It's okay tails, please don't cry" he said like a whisper and then he passed out. I was panicking, think 'what should I do' and then knuckles and shadow come.
"Tails are you okay?" Knuckles ask
"I'm fine p-p-please h-h-help sonic" I said shutter with a tear streaming down my face.
Shadow carry him in bridal style, I hold his shoulder and knuckles hold my hand.
"Chaos control" Shadow yell and we disappear in the green flash.
When I open my wet eyes, We are in the hospital. I call the doctor and they bring him in the emergency room. I just continue to cry and wait for the door open. Knuckles and shadow tried everything to help me better but the thing can help me right now is see my big brother big smile. One hours pass, almost everyone is here except cream. Amy still try comfort and then the door wide open, the doctor come out. I run to the doctor.
"It he okay?" I say and repeat is a lot of time with hurry voice, want to know is my brother is okay.
"Tails calm down and let the doctor say" Knuckles said when tried to calm me down.
"He is in a very bad injuries but he still alive, now we have to wait him wake up" The doctor say and I ask him "where is sonic now?" "He is in room 125" The doctor answer while walking away.
🌀 Sonic pov 🌀

My body, it feel so numb. I open my eyes just to see the bright light. It need time to adjust the light, the is a female voice call
  "Hey, are you awake?" the female ask with worries in her voice.
  I see a yellow fox wear nurse uniform with a long hair, I say weakly "Can you call tails in?"
  "Okay,  wait here I will go call him" she said and walk out the door.
   ⚡Tails pov⚡
Everyone is hurry to go to his room, than suddenly I bump into a yellow fox nurse.
  "I'm sorry" I said in a hurry tone.
  "Are you tails?" she ask me when standing up.
  "Yes, that is me" I answer back.
  "Please follow me, sonic want to see you, and his are really weak so please don't talk too loud" she talk.
I nodded my head and we all follow her. A few minutes later, we stand in front the 125 room .
  "Just tails can come in,  you guys need to wait outside and keep quiet" she said and open the door and let me in. I walk to the bed that my big brother are laying in and I heard the door close behind. Now just me and him in a white, bright room with the smell of medicine in the air. My big brother was connected to many machine just to continue to live.
  "Are you doing okay?" I ask him with tear streaming down my face, it hard to me to see him in pain.
  "Tails can you come nearer" he ask me but his voice is just like it could faith in any minutes.
  I come nearer and my ear just a few inches to his face, his breath is really slow like he is slowly getting away from this world.

  "Tails promise me that you gonna continue to live happily and not worry about anything okay?" Sonic whisper into my ear. After that, I not feel he is breathing anymore.

 The room now just fill a cold long 'beep' of the heart monitor. His body is starting cold and his eyes is still remain close. Tear is continue to falling down mine cheek, I yell "Sonic please wake up, don't leave me....... alone" the last sentence is like a whisper. All my friend coming in after hear me scream, they all gasp when see sonic is.............. die. Amy, knuckles and rouge tried to comfort me. Shadow, silver and blaze just stand there in silence.

    The next day, the funeral for sonic, the ceremony begin at the morning. We burial him at the Green hills- his favorite place- under a big green tree and surround the tree are allot of beautiful, color flowers. After the funeral, I go home and lock myself in sonic room, my eyes start to shed tear and one of my hand hold our first picture together. 'Why did you leave me sonic, I'm nothing without you. Now I just broken and lost, please sonic show me the way I should go' I think, then I thought 'I should leave this place' and I start packing stuff.

  Few days later, I left this place and fly to some other place to forget about this pain, sadness, angry and emptiness ............. this world without sonic it just not a worth world to live anymore.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: my first fanfiction and I write about 1221 words, I will try my best

Sonic: Why I dead at the beginning of the story?

Me: Deal with is big blue, thanks for reading my first fanfiction