Chapter 1: The blue hedgehog name Maurice

THE PRESENT

    Shadow pov

 It have been 3 years now since sonic dead, I and silver still finding tails but got no luck. But I will still continue to find him, to continue keeping the promise with sonic 3 years ago. 

     *Flash back*

 Me, sonic and silver are sitting at the Green hills zone, I started to be sonic and silver best friends. Because sonic of course, he change me and I had open my heart just a little bit. Anyway we are staring at the blue blue sky and then sonic said "Can you guys promise me something?"

  "Yeah, just say it?" me and silver said unison, he said "Promise me that you guys will always protect tails and the other no matter what okay?"

 "Okay, we promise" we said unison again, and I ask "Why did you talk about that?"

 "I can't tell you the reason right now, but I will say it in other time" that blue hedgehog answer.

 Me and silver tilled  head in confused, he just continue line down the green grass and look at the sky.

        *End flash back*

  I was regret that I don't became sonic friend sooner, but I and silver will do everything to keep on the promise, don't worry sonic we will be fine.

   Tails pov

It already three years pass and nothing change so much, I'm live in the Crystal Star city, no one of my friends know about this place expect me of course and sonic. I just continue invent something and buy food just to survive, sometime I still crying because of him, I miss him so much. It 5.00 pm right now, I just done the shopping and start to going home that is in out skirt of the city. Every time I go to shopping, I need to go through a very dark alley. I'm walking pass the dark alley, but then I hear a small sob that could faith in the air any minute. 

    ????? pov 

 The air is so cold, the light is fading away. The night is start to raise, it gonna be another tough night, hope I can make it through. I start to sobbing as I thinking about my parents. Why, just why do they leave me? What have I done to deserve this? Did they not love me or they just listen to the other that I'm a freak? I try to sleep but all that thinking just make me sad and lonely, the tear now start streaming down my cold face. then I hear footstep, my body shaking and start backing into the corner of the box.

   Nobody pov

 Tails walking into the dark alley, the sobbing had stop so tails looking around. he walk near to the box. When tails see in the box, he see a blue hedgehog eyes close, body shaking at the corner of the box.

   Tails pov

 I gasp as I see that little blue hedgehog, h-he look like sonic. Then I notice that he is shivering badly because the cold in the air. "Come out little buddy, I won't hurt you" I say in a kind and warm voice. "C-c-can I-I tr-trust y-you?" he ask whispering. "It okay you can trust me, my name is Miles 'Tails' Prower but can call me tails" I say friendly. He start open his eyes, his right eyes is a innocent emerald green eye but the other is a sad icy cold blue eye look straight to me. I use both of hand warp around his wrist and hug him to my chest. He cuddle my white fur and purr, he is look so cute and a precious little thing. 

 "What your name little one? How old are you? And why are you out here?" I ask curious why a little hedgehog doing out of here at the cold night.

 "M-My n-name it M-Maurice,I'm two years old, my parents leave me here for 5 moths" he say and start to cry. "Why do they leave me tails?" he ask me. I don't know how to answer the question, I feel sad and angry for who has leave this little hedgehog out the cold that long. 

 "Do you want to live with me?" I ask him. The blue hedgehog face now fill with happiness "Really, you mean it" he say sparkling of hope in his eyes. "I mean it, so do you want to live with me?" I ask him again. "Yes" he yell happiness, he hug me more tightly "Thank you so much" he say with happiness tear. I hug him tight and start to go home.

  On the way home, we talk about a lot of thing. "Can I call you sonic?" I ask suddenly, memory flash through my mind.I miss him so much then "I love that name so now I'm sonic maurice the hedgehog, that is awesome! Totally awesome!" he say happiness and hug me tighter. As the moon shining in the sky with the stars are sparkling like diamonds, we continue walk to through the city with a bright smile like sunshine back to home.

 Sonic.... I will never let you go ever again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: sorry for my bad english, I never good at is and thank for reading my story

Skylar: bye!!