Chapter 3: The meeting

Sonic pov

I open mine emerald and icy blue eyes and staring at the white boring celling. Then I look around the room, this bed room kinda big with a lot of stuffs. The wall is paint light blue with a lot of clouds floating. The window is open wild and some of the new day sunshine through th window. I can smell fresh air mix with ... pancake smell. I start dash through mine room, the hallway and down stair and goto the kitchen. At there, I can see big bro is standing fry some delicious pancake.

  "Good morning, tails!" I say while drooling, the smell is so good that make my stomach growl. "Good morning to you too, sonic! I done fry some pancake for breakfast so sit down and wait" tails replied back and display the food. I sit and wait for him done. Few minutes later, tails place a dish of pancake sprinkle syrup with cream and some blueberry. Did I say that I love blueberry? No, so know you know. He sit down with a dish of pancake like mine and we start to eat.

 When we done eating, he ask "Today I gonna throw a party, some of my old friends gonna come, so can you help me decorate?" "Of course, I will help you big bro, and your old friends gonna be here?" I ask curiosity. "Yeah, now let go give them the invitation.

  Tails pov

 We come home after I buy some ingredients to make food. I can't figure out that don't anyone of mine friends were home. Weird. First, we visit amy house, next we visit rouge house and shadow, and then we come to blaze house and silver, finally to the angel island to find out that red echidna doesn't do his work. So I left a invitation cards and go home. This could be a big surprise for them, anyway I should cook spaghetti,  chessy breadsticks, mini macaroni and cheese bites, salad, sushi, neapolitan pizza (out of ideas). Dessert is swiss roll and cinnamon roll, and can't forgot the main food ... Chili dogs.

  Amy pov 

 I am walking with cream right now, after our shopping. We stop at my house, I open the door to see a paper lying on the ground. I pick it up and we read it.

  Hello, it me. The smart yellow fox

 Is really along time isn't? Sorry for the disappear, and for make all of you to worry. There will have party at my house at 18.00 pm, please come okay!

                                                                                                                                Friend

                                                                                                                     Miles 'Tails' Prower 

 Me and cream look at each other for a while than yell unison "Tails is back!" Cream hug me tightly with tear shed at the corner of her brown eyes. We really miss tails, especially cream, she had a crush for tails (tailsream fan anyone). I grab my phone calling other as cream caring stuff to up stair, I forgot to mention everyone that cream live with me while her mom need to work in other city. After I call everyone, I and cream start to dress up. I wear a red dress that long to mine things, a white short coat a red and blush color stripe headband, a black and blush color socks with red and dark red stripe color shoes. Cream wear a purple dress with a oval pink in her chest with a light pink ribbon on her waist, a purple combine blue glove, and a purple shoes. And finally, cheese wear a blue bow tie, he excite about meet tails too (I forgot to mention and I not good at describe)

 And finally, cheese wear a blue bow tie, he excite about meet tails too (I forgot to mention and I not good at describe)

 After done dress up, the time is 17.45 pm, so we start to walk to tails,shadow, silver and ..... sonic house. I still kinda hard to think that his gone but we need to accept is somehow. As we start to walk, we meet shadow, silver and blaze are holding hand (silvaze fan yeah) , I giggle and happy for them, rouge are hug knuckles arm, they have marry for a year, and I happy for them too. "Hi everyone!" cream say happily. "Well hello there amy and cream" silver say. "Can we just go?" shadow say with unhappy voice.

 We come to the light blue color house. As I knock the door, A loud crash that come from behind the door. 

 "Ahh" a familiar yell 

 The door is unlock so I open is wide and we all run to the place make that yell. At the kitchen, the is a yellow kitsune with two tails and have a brown tip at the end of his ears. the kitchen is a mess, flour everywhere mix with chili. "Tails?" I call him and break this awkward thing. 

 "It nice to meet your guys again!" tails say, turn his face to us. We all have a happy face except for shadow. He is now even higher than me and same high as shadow and silver.

 "Hahahahaha" a small child laugh voice. And all eyes were look at a little blue hedgehog stand next to tails. I ask tails the question that everyone want a answer

  "Tails, who is that?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: sorry, but I just can update is slow because in our country, they learn like crazy so I will have a lot of homework (F**king homework). All of that reason, I update almost every book slow 

Skylar: she have a lot of pressure so sometime let her rest

Me: I was think let amy a bitch in this story, but I think gonna write her in a positive way

Amy: you mother fucker! I'm not a bitch *grab her pico pico hammer and start chase the author*

Me: gotta go fast *running away from amy* ahhhhhhhhhh somebody save me from this crazy maniac *still running*

Amy: get back here author, I have a unfinish business *still chase the author*

Skylar: let hope the author can survive from amy to continue this story. For now, bye everyone

Me: why don't you save me skylar *run at fast at possible* ahhhhhhhhh and bye reader ahhhhhhh