Chapter 4: Fluffy

Tails pov

"Everyone this is sonic maurice the hedgehog, and sonic this is my friends" I introduce them. "Hi!' sonic say with the super hyper voice. Everyone still remain that shocking face. "I will explain when we all in the living room. We are siting in the living room, waiting for my explain.

A hour pass, I have done my explanation while sonic listening to music and playing with mine tails. They haven't say a thing and lost in they own thought. A growling belly echo in the room, everyone eyes look at the blue hedgehog holding his belly.

"I need fooddd" sonic groan annoy. " Oh, I forgot that we are making dinner, just wait a little longer okay sonic? And you girls can you help me prepare dinner, I really need help." I say as I scratch the back of my head. "Sure, let get this done." the girls say unison. "And the other take care of sonic, he is a troublemaker" I say and go to the kitchen with the girls to cook ours dinner.

Knuckles pov

I still shock after all that information but I am really happy to see his smiling face again. "Play with me" sonic whine shaking shadow leg. Shadow look at me and silver with the 'What the hell I need to do now'. I laugh as I walk close to shadow and hold sonic up to the air. Sonic look at me with water in his emerald and icy blue eyes. Uhhh, 'what should I do now' I repeat the thought over and over again, I am not good with kid, uhhh. Then a small smirk could see on that peach muzzle, he use his legs kick me back to the couch. He land between shadow and silver lap.

Silver pov

Me and shadow are froze not know what to do. Sonic just sit on our lap and playing with our fluffy chest fur. I look over shadow to see he smile at sonic, omg he is smiling again. Sonic is giving us too much cuteness, his smile, his tiny hand playing with our chest fur. Knuckles just sat there and watch us with a small smile. "Dinner ready" tails say as he walk in the living room. Sonic jump off our lap and run to hug tail tails.

"Brother tail is more fluffy than shadow and silver chest fur" he say while holding tail tails. Me and shadow give him 'our chest fur is the fluffiest fur' glare to him. Tails step back at that glare and go in the kitchen with sonic. I, knuckles and shadow go in the kitchen too and we all have dinner. After the dinner, everyone was full, tails start clean the table withe the help of sonic. He uses telekinesis to clean the dishes.

Wait a minute, he is using telekinesis. "He have telekinesis power" I yell confused and shocked. Everyone else is a same expression like me except tails. "I forgot to tell you that he not only have super speed power but also have telekinesis power and other unknown powers" tails explain to us. Sonic just sat there and listen to our conversation with a 'what the hell are you guys talking about' face. After that, everyone go home. I stop shadow and have a small conversation that move back to tails house, help him babysitting sonic and continue keep our promise. He agreed and shadow come back rouge house, and I come back to blaze house to pack our things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: god, my brother is so godamm annoying.I end the chapter for now because of him. Bye and thank for reading my book.