Chapter 8: Shadow and Silver babysitting feat old new friend (1)

Silver pov

 "5...4...3...2....1, ready or not here I come" I say open my eyes looking around the green hill. But excited immediately drain from my face and replace it with dissapointed. "Shadow, you suppose to hide not just standing in the middle of the grass" I say gesturing Shadow who a kilometer away from me.

 "What the ponit playing this?" Shadow say staring straight into my eyes. "Come on Shadow, just have fun for a little bit. I caught you so you have to find Sonic with me" I say as I start to drag the grumpy hedgehog on the searching the blue speeder.

 "Why I even agree to this" Shadow mumble to him self look so done with life.

  Narrator pov 

 The forst was completely silent that you can hear the sound of the wind. Sunlight shine through the foliage make a beautiful scenery. A blue bur past by disturb the peaceful of the scenery. "They wil never catch me here" The blue hedgehog chuckle as he run deeper into the forest.

 He stop at a wild place with a big metal base in the middle surround by tall green trees. Sonic speed around the base to find a way to get in. Lucky the a hole that he could fit in so let go explore this weird looking base.

 Sonic walk through the dark gleamy with some light come from some small holes scatter all over the hallway. He open the first door with weird looking egg with mustard symbol. A big broken computer is the first thing he see in the room. With no interest, he walk to the next room. 

 The next room have a look of things that Tails have in his workshop. Sonic go in looking around to find something cool.  Then he notice in the corner of the room stand the something get covered by a white blanket. Sonic take the blanket off to see a blue metal robot that weirdly look like him. He look around to find something to turn on the robot and somehow he actually success. 

 The blue robot eyes appear looking around like analysis the room. The robot look at his eyes with static sound say "Who are you? What happen? Where is Eggman?" The smol blue hedgehog titled his head thinking about Eggman. The others always looking upset when the name was spoke out. But nobody tell him who was that, they always dodge the question.

 "Hi, I'm Sonic. Why are you here all alone?" Sonic say looking at the robot red static eyes. The robot seem really surprise say "But didn't I kill you" it mumble. Wait did the robot just said kill him, what, this is just make him more confused than ever. Only now he notice the dry blood stain on the robot arms.

 "If you actually kill me than can you tell why you kill me?" Sonic ask curious. The robot just look at him to make sure he heard that right. "Did you just ask me why I kill you? Are you serious" we can clearly see the disbelief in those static eyes.

 "Yeah" Sonic answer huff swing his small fist. "Well I was ordered by Eggman, he is my master" The robot answer trying to move. His body is kinda rusty after .... he doesn't remeber how long he have stay here. Why Eggman leave him here and why the base look so abandon.

 "Eggman" Sonic mumble then ask "What was your name?" "My name, why you ask don't you even scare me after I said I kill you." the blue robot say don't understand what the hell the smol azure just said. "Well that in the past right and this is the present. We should leave them behind and beside I don't remember you killing me so that not really important." Sonic say with a big smile.

 The blue robot just stare at the azure hedgehog for a few minutes before look away saying "My name is Metal Sonic but just call me Metal so we don't mistake our name."

  Bonus

 Meanwhile with Shadow and Silver

 "Where is Sonic? We have been find him for the last few hours." Silver yell in panic shaking Shadow body.

 "Fuck you, this is why we should play this indoor." Shadow grumpy say push Silver away.

 "But play outdoor is more fun" Silver wine hugging Shadow dramatically.

 "Oh then is fun to face an angry Tails huh" Shadow say smirking

 Silver face pale as he yell no that could hear from the other side of the Earth.

-------------------------------

 Finally I update this story OwO

 I don't know how to write metal so don't sue me if he is really Ooc in this. And next update will be someday in august cause I have a big test on july that crush every students born in 2005 to suffer (and the corona virus make it worse too) T^T. 

  UwU~~Thank for reading~~OwO