Recruiting

Casper's Pov

I was in a heli, with couple more recruits which I guess were talking to each other about how they got in. I didnt care but increased the volume on my phone. I was listening to Lil Peep - Life is beautiful. I wasn't a fan of him or whatever, but I found his songs great, I mean emo style and rap would never fit until he came. But when the whole chopper shook I scanned my surroundings, noticing that we landed. I got my bag with my guns. Like hell I won't be using their guns. Who nows what a recruit has done to them. As I heard the song change from soft Life is beautiful to King of The Dead by XXXTentacion I smiled upon seeing a shooting range. Blinded by maybe not the best range but still better than the one I was at before.

Third Person POV

After arriving at the range, not noticing rainbow operators already there, He took his HK416 and loaded a mag, pulling the charging handle. He increased the volume to max and slammed down on the button next to him, shooting down targets as they popped up. Only missing 6 from 30 bullets it was something to be proud of. But then he took out his Scorpion Evo 3, unbeknownst to him, a green haired woman gasped in surprise, loading a Beta C-Mag/Drum mag containing 100 9mm Parabellum cartridges. He pulled the charging handle back and smiled, about to hear something beautiful as the song he was listening to came to an end. As the song ended he started dumping his bullets into a poor target, about 75 meters away from him. And in 3 seconds his mag was empty, his groupings weren't amazing, but without a stock and only a foregrip, it was an amazing sight to witness nonetheless. He hid his weapons back into his bag and looked around, finally noticing the operators before stopping his music.

???: "who are you, kid?" A tall man asked with a sledge hammer on his back

Spartan: "Recruit, well I will be..."

???: "Bloody hell,lad, with this kind of shooting you should be with us."

Spartan: "Taką mam nadzieję" I whispered to No one but I guess some one heard me.

??? : "Oh, another Polish soldier among rainbow?" Asked a blonde woman, with a very beautiful American accent.

Spartan: "More like among the meat shields, honestly saying. I can take most of them on without even trying. Also bang" I took my Desert Eagle out of my holster and shot her forehead. I could see her eyes widen at the sight of the barrel and quickly close, as other male operators tried disarming me. Well too late, the bullet connected with her fore head but confused her when she felt nothing. I smirked as I was almost beat to death by A German shield wielding maniac.

???: "Blitz, stop!"

Blitz: "Huh, why Meghan?! He almost killed you!!!" he pointed at me as I smirked. Other operators looked at me with shock and anger. Good, the less friends the better.

Meghan: "His bullet did hit me but it did nothing... So what does it do?"

Spartan: "Tracer round, gadget which I made myself. Allows me to see hostile through walls until they are killed or find the device but it's most likely the first option. Do you want me to prove it or do you believe me?" I looked at her, my smirk never leaving my face. She seemed to think about it but before she could say something I cut her off." The hostile will hear the gunshot unless it's suppressed but they won't feel anything upon impact." By now I had their interest. Some of them still didn't trust me, but it's not like I care.

Meghan: "Good to know... Also nice Deagle, good choice." I took that as my queue to leave and pushed Sledgehammer guy and Russian stripe helmet off of me and walked away to recruit dorms. But before I walked away, I heard her saying to her teammates that someone like that would be needed.

I smirked, seems like I'm getting a free pass into rainbow.