Pain In The Ass

Third Person POV

With his first heist being one of the biggest and ending in a success, he was welcomed into the Payday crew without any doubts. The police has already warned the people of America about the new addition of the clowns. Rainbow haven't heard the news yet but another crew working in South America have heard about it. When it comes to robbers, they will hesitate to pull a trigger on an innocent hostage, but if we talk about corrupted policemen, they'll shoot through them like hot knife through butter.

The clowns weren't the best bunch, he was having a good time at their hideout. Unlike in Rainbow, there are no CCTV Camera's everywhere, everyone cooks their own meals and they are free to do anything most of the time. But Spartan didn't join them to lay around and rob banks, no he joined to get close to Bain. And slowly but surely, he has been getting the masterminds trust even though he appeared out of nowhere.

As Spartan was about to lay in his bed and enjoy a good night's sleep, he was interrupted by his phone ringing. Knowing that its either Ela or Caveira he picked up the phone. "Long time no see friend. How was it at rainbow?" Recognizing the voice, young male fell into a state of panic and confusion. He didn't knew how he was able to track him down so easily even though he covered every track. "I'm sorry but you have a wrong number." and with that he ended the call. He quickly dialed Bain's number to expect some gunfire in the future.

At Rainbow, Six was completely useless. Apart from recruiting new Operators, she had no control over the operation, seeing as Ash was now a Rogue operator, with government backing her up. Other operators have been sent out to scout and report any trails Spartan has left but to no avail, and it pissed her a lot. Caveira has been opening to Ela and Seamus recently, and discovering that Marius had actually shot off his fingers, it pissed her off. But he didn't knew who that person was so she let it go for now. And whilst everyone thought he was gone for good, thatcher spotted the Pole on the news, having a shootout with police force. He decided to keep it a secret. And finally, about the First world Bank. Ash had received a plea for help, but seeing as she didn't want to give Up on finding the terrorist, she denied their service, tarnishing their well respected name. Six was in deep shit, seeing as she could barely revive Rainbow that was now getting torn apart.

Meanwhile, on the other continent, Spartan could be seen drinking up with his new British buddies, as well as the Australian one. But, as much as he wanted to drink himself to sleep, he had other business to attend. Standing up from the table, he excused himself and went outside, got into his Transporter which was now painted black matte again and the windows replaced from when they were greeted with led. He drove out on the streets, unaware of a white sedan rolling out of the alleyway. The Pole has never had so much freedom as he has now. He could do anything he wanted. And that's what he was about to do. He went to a gun shop, did a check up on his rifles as well as firearms, bought some ammo and spare parts to create his own special ammunition. But, as he was packing his stuff into the duffel bag he had with him, he saw a gun he wanted for quite sometime.

AA-12
Fully automatic shotgun, capable of tearing your opponents to shreds. With his new invention of 'Big hole rounds' it will be a mayhem maker. Instantly pointing to the gun, he only said "I'm buying it" and took the cash out of his pocket and threw it at the gun shop owner. Buying some shotgun ammo as well as empty shells. But in the corner of his eye, he saw something interesting. "Dragons breath rounds?" he asked outloud, only to get a chuckle out of the shop owner. "They're filled with magnesium. Upon firing, you can either try to set someone on fire, or blind them with the flash." A smirk grew on the Rogue Operators face, buying 2 boxes of said rounds, which contain 300 rounds. Stuffing everything into his duffel bags as he had to buy a new one to fit everything, he went to his Transporter, feeling satisfied with his new addition to the arsenal. Taking off from the parking lot, he noticed the white sedan from earlier following him. Wanting to test if his speculation is true, he pulled into McDonald's and ordered a smoothie. Seeing through the windows, the white sedan pulled right into the parking lot. He frowned and shook his head. After he got his smoothie, he went to his car and got into the back, taking his DMR and equipping a suppressor on it along with an ACOG. He opened his back door a little bit and took aim at the white sedan, taking the shot at its driver. Immediately after the shot, the bullet ripped through the windshield and the driver, finally going out the back passenger window. No blood was visibly from the outside but just to cover his position, he shot into the windshield multiple times to break hopefully break the windshield. He hid his DMR back into the duffle bag and took his Scorpion Evo, which too was equipped with a suppressor. Walking out of the Transporters back doors, he went up to the sedan and looked through the windshield seeing drivers head on the steering wheel. Going up to passengers front door, he opened it to see a walkie talkie on the floor, presumably talking with someone else. Sighing, he rushed to his Transporter just in time to see his phone ring. Picking it up, he answered it and was met with gunshots and screams. "SPARTAN, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." "I'm on my way, 1600 Mike's" replied the pole while starting his engine and rolling out of the parking lot. "1600 Mike's? What in bloody hell is a mike?!" Spartan sighed in irritation. "1,6 kilometers away from you, you imbecile." hoping they got it loud and clear, he sped up to help his crew with the threat. "kilometers? The fuck is that?!" face palming, he hung up and focused on getting there in time.