Rest? No Time For That

(Few days after the meet-up)

Spartan is laying in his bed, thinking about his life for this past month. First he gets through recruiting and on his second day he gets into Rainbow... And then 2 or 3 weeks after they get him to leave but because he's a "threat" now, he needs to be neutralized. His gaze landed on a deagle that was laying on a nightstand next to his bed. As much as he wanted to go to do something, he couldn't. He needed to rest, as his wounds haven't even healed up from the so called "capture" operation. But even if they were to capture him, someone would give him a shiv for the pleasure. He stood up and walked up to his stereo system that was weirdly and conveniently left behind. He connected his new phone up, and while it wasn't high tech just like Rainbow had, because it was his old smartphone. He plugged the AUX cord in and played 'Paint it, Black' by The Rolling Stones. Hearing the song begin, he took a cigar he once stole from Maestro and smoked it, letting out a big puff of smoke. He smiled at the cigar before taking another puff and looking out the window to see people running away from a certain building. His smile changed into a frown upon seeing a Swat Van appearing and above it a familiar black chopper. He looked at it and saw IQ, Zofia and Twitch rappelling down alongside Jäger and a woman with brown hair and dressed in uniform with a desert camouflage. 'It would seem that they got someone to join.' His gaze followed the last operator, but his eyes widened when he saw a familiar woman, it was Six and she was staring at him, or maybe just in his general direction. He chuckled before leaving his room, out of the lobby and onto the streets, no weapons on him whatsoever. As he walked upto the African-American Woman, he held out his hand, which Six had pleasure to take. As she was about to say something he stopped her. "How long will my sentence be?" he asked her, earning a sigh from Six. "Normally a life sentence but when I've explained that you were the one to rescue the hostages, they reduced it to 19 years with strict supervision." She stated, which caused the young operator to groan. "If I come back with the hostages before your operators get to them, you'll destroy my background, everything and tell that it's a lie to cover me up. I'll have yet to see if I want to come back." And with that he rushed to the villa, picking up a switchblade on the way. As he walked through the doorway, there were a couple of White Mask grunts laying dead on the ground. He smiled upon seeing that and swiftly moved further into the house before coming upto a set of stairs. Hearing gun fire on the same floor as him he rushed upstairs only to be met with storm of bullets. He quickly took cover behind a wall in the closet to his right. He waited until they started reloading and sprinted to the new cover, unseen by white mask, so they kept shooting the same place he was last seen going in. By the third time he was already behind them. As they reloaded for the last time, he grabbed the four inch blade and stabbed the black masked terrorist into his liver and quickly turning around, breaking the other white masks wrist. As the poor grunt tried to take his pistol out, Spartan rushed at him, picking him up by his waist and rushing against the weak wall in front of him. As they broke through, he used the smoke and distraction to shoot at three hostiles inside the room and throwing the gun at the fourth one. As the gun connected with his jaw, Spartan rushed at him and sliced his throat to quickly finish it and have time to run to safety as the gunfire must've brought back up and attention of Team Rainbow. He took smoke grenades off of the one with the shield and threw them into the corridor, waiting for it to fill with said gas. As soon as it did, he rushed out, running upto the closest hostile that he could see because of the light out of the muzzle. He took his rifle before pushing it back, with its buttstock against his nose. As soon as the terrorist dropped, Spartan stomped on his throat, incapacitating poor guy on spot. He looked up seeing a Lazer sight point next to him. It couldnt be a terrorist because they aren't available to them, so it must've been rainbow. He quickly rushed into the room next to him, seeing the hostage on the bed. Quickly grabbing her and picking her on his shoulder he rushed out, but because smoke was already going away, he was seen by the operators. They immediately opened fire upon seeing him, one bullet hitting his ankle. He popped a smoke grenade and threw it on the floor, going out the same way he got in, but now limping badly because of his injury. In all seriousness, he was lucky to get shot in his ankle and still be able to walk. As he got to the front door he used to get inside, he was yet again shot at by rainbow operator. This time shooting off his 3 fingers on his left hand and through his arm. He shut the door behind him and stumbled over to six, and as soon as he was beside her, he let the hostage down and sat upon a chair that was nearest to him. He looked down, seeing his Middle and Ring finger gone along side his Pinkie. He then looked at his arm and lastly at his ankle. It was a disgusting to look at. The bullet went straight through, but wasn't near enough the bone to cause trouble. You could say it was above his heel, but the thing was, there were strands of flesh and a bit of teared muscle holding the leg together. He looked up at six, and took his cigar back before taking a puff. "Done." was all he said, and after that, Rainbow team exited the mission area and were heading his way. Seeing this, he stood up and turned towards his house. "Well ill be off now, don't forget about our deal" He told her and started walking or rather limping his way towards his hotel. He secretly hoped there were enough bandages inside it.

(With Rainbow Ops)

As they walked out of the house that the hostage was in, everyone was looking down in shame, the last person of the group was Jäger and as he was walking, he spotted something shiny laying on the ground. Taking a closer look, he gagged, seeing a finger with a ring on it, and a bit further 2 other fingers. When they finally reached Six, they were ready to receive punishment for not being able to secure the hostage. But they were shocked to see the hostage thanking Six. As they walked inside of the tent, Six was first to speak up. "Status" "Every hostile eliminated, except for this one." As Zofia said that, someone threw the terrorist that was kicked in the throat by Spartan. "Great Job Rainbow, exfil is a go, meet me when you're ready." Six told them, basically letting them free for a bit before they return to base. As the rest of the team was walking around in the medical tent, Jäger went outside, and looked down the street, seeing a person limping. Upon a closer inspection, or more like stealing an ACOG and looking through it, he saw that the person was a male, and was most likely injured. He noticed the cigar in his right hand and... The 3 missing fingers on his left hand. He decided to keep quiet about his suspicion until he has proof from Six.