New Crew Member?

As they arrived, Hoxton opened up the gate, and as they drove inside they were greater with a barrage of bullets. While the Ex Rainbow Operator ducked behind his steering wheel, the two heisters covered themselves with the loot bags to you know... Increase their chances at surviving. Hoxton came running behind when he heard gun fire and saw Dallas, Houston, Chain and Jiro firing at the van with their Automatic Rifles. "HOLD IT DOWN YA MUPPETS! BLOODY HELL, THIS GUY HELPED US!!" He yelled at them, Dallas in particular. "What's with the driver you got for the escape?" Houston answered, reloading his AKM-47 he got off of the black market. "You called that wanker an expert driver but he just smashed into a fucking roadblock. Poor guy didn't even survive the impact!" he yelled back at them. He sighed after seeing them close the windows they were shooting from and after a minute the garage door opening. Driving inside, the Rogue Operator exited out of his vehicle and went onto one of the couches while the rest of the crew unloaded and stashed their loot. "Thank God you were there. If it wasn't for you, we would be in the same shitshow Bain was in. But how come you didn't just run away when you saw Hoxton carrying a gun with a fuckin clown mask?" He looked up to see Sydney leaning on a Samurai armor that was currently on the right side of the couch. "I knew about your Payday crew. I was actually trying to locate your hideout." he answered, looking around, seeing a staircase in the corner. "What for?" "Bain." he told her, leaving her confused. "What'ya need Bain for?" she asked again, being slightly irritating. "I did him a favor, now he's gonna do me one too. I'll be apart of this crew for awhile." And with that, he left to see Hoxton and the rest of the crew.

All of this happened, while Six has been trying to contact Spartan but to no avail. He has blocked every way to contact with Rainbow, and with leaving the country it set them back a mile in the search for him. They didn't knew what he was capable of, nor did they knew his connections. The least they could think of is him joining the White Mask, but Six knew he wouldn't join them, after all, they used him. And well, with the recent silence from White Mask, they used the time to search for the young male. Looking at the team however, most of them weren't exactly sad about hearing him leave, as they didn't have much time to get to know the man. But people like Seamus and Taina, were pretty much drowning in sorrow. But knowing well that sitting in a room all day won't help, they went on with their normal routines.

(I am really sorry about such a short chapter. I didnt have strength nor mind to get it to atleast 1000 words.)

((Edit: I don't know why, but it seems this chapter wasn't published. Well, knowing this I guess I'll do another chapter next weekend, with a bigger word count.))