Betrayal

As the 6 Operators were coming back from the recent Operation, they were there to capture the Rogue Rainbow CTU. But it ended up in him escaping, dead civilians, and now pissed off operators. The reason they're pissed is because They were going to kill the target, instead of capturing it. And because Ash was the one in command, it meant she was the one who set this whole thing up. "What the fuck did you think you were doing?!" Operators flinched when they heard Caveira yell, to which Glaz added. "I would like to know that too, as well as why do you despise my comrade so much? It can't be because he was with White Mask now... Right?" Everyones gaze was now upon a nervous Red head, which in her defense said. "Yes, and because now he's a terrorist, probably working back with White Mask and we are to eliminate the threat." This further shocked the other operators and before they could say something, they recoiled back upon hearing Cav literally scream at Ash. "YOU PUTA! First you kill the innocent bystanders and now consider him a terrorist?! You were with us at the bank!! If he was back with them he wouldn't go and cause a fucking Massacre!!!" She backed off, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. Blitz looked at Ash in disappointment, before reddirecting his gaze to Glaz. "You consider Spartan as your comrade? Why?" he asked, which The Russian Marksman chuckled in response. "Why? Because he knows how it feels to be used and he's a slav, and we slavs need to keep our backs. But If you think about it, how did he get into White Mask? His parents were alive, and he was happily living on his own with his girlfriend. Maybe it's because he was somehow forced to join, so If you keep telling him he's a terrorist, he'll end up being one." He told with a frown on his face. "He reminds me so much of my old friend Adim (Need some kind of background for Glaz) I can't really bring myself to think what he has gone through. I bet he's drinking to not think about it." He added with a sad smile under his mask. "He drinks? I didn't know that" Taina told him, not really caring about other operators. "Yes, he does. I heard Six specially imported him some old Polish vodka bottles. And I got to tell you, whenever I get to drink it, I feel like back home in ever freezing Moscow." He told with a chuckle at the end, which ended up with everyone smiling a bit, well except for Ash. She was thinking about how she let a terrorist through the recruiting. She was so occupied with it, she didn't notice that the heli has touched down and everyone was already leaving. She came to her senses when she felt someone shake her, and that person was Ela, the last person to be on the chopper alongside Ash. "Hey, we still have to go to the debriefing. Hope you can pull something off." the Polish Operator told her before dropping off and leaving first for her dorm and then the debriefing room. But Ela was also angry at Ash because of the hate that was build up against the fellow operator. Its kind of like racism, but instead of his skin clolour, it's his history with WM. And while she knew of Taina's feelings for Spartan, she had some for him too because of the way he treated her. He didn't treat her like a kid, he didn't thought of her as reckless, He didn't judge her love for guns with big recoil. And for fucks sake, he was a pretty good guy to chill with. She realized that she was already at her dorm and opened it up, smelling something burning. 'Have I turned off the oven when I went for the operation?' she quickly ran inside only to see her kitchen burn alongside her living room. She called for someone to help her, seeing thermite run up to her asking about what's going on. "Can you help me with my dorm?! It's fucking burning!!" was what she yelled at the poor operator. He quickly grabbed a fire extinguisher and went inside, ending the flames. He looked around, seeing her bedroom is mostly intact but she won't sleep here for a couple of days. He went outside and met up with Ela. "Your bedroom is spared but you won't be able to sleep here for a while. You need to ventilate your room to let the carbondioxide gas out of your room." He told her before leaving to talk with six about her dorm. She sighed in defeat before going in and opening every window in her dorm. She scavenged through her bedroom and let all her gear on her bed before changing to a t-shirt and some sweatpants. She left the room and went to search for someone to share the room with. And wanting to know what happened to Cav while they were alone in the apartment she went to Taina's dorm and knocked. She waited for a while until she saw Cav open the door. "You were late for the debriefing, but six let it slide for now. What you want?" She said, not really in mood after what she heard from Ash. "I wanted to ask if you could share your dorm with me for couple of nights?" Ela asked, a sly grin on her face. "Why?" "Oh, I accidentally burned my room... And need a place to sleep for the times being." She replied with a blush, embarrassed of what she has done. Caveira thought about it and opened the door a bit wider, letting her in. "You can sleep on the couch" She said with a sigh. Ela went inside and noticed that Taina was clothed in some normal fashioned clothes instead of her BOPE uniform and her face paint. "You're going somewhere Cav?" Ela asked in which Taina tensed up and because they were in the same room, the polish operator saw that. "Look, you dont have to tell me who you're going out wi-" "I'm going to see Ka-kac-FUCK. I'm going to see Gaspar." She cut her off. "Can I come with you?" was the best response ela could give. Taina was about to say no but what she heard next had her pinned. "I know you have feelings for him... And I have too. I'm worried about him, so please let me go with you." she pleaded, and seeing no other choice Taina agreed.

On the other side of the spectrum Spartan was sitting on a bloodied armchair, while trying his best to take out the bullets and clean his wound the best he could. But it wasn't just one, he was hit 2 times in his torso, 1 in his left shoulder and 2 in his left leg. But only the two wounds on his legs were bleeding badly, because when he got the rest, the velocity was slower because he was moving downwards too so they didn't penetrate him that bad. His current stay was a hotel, not the best one but it's not like he had a choice. His old clothes were in the trunk of the police car, and as of right now, he was wearing a police uniform he found laying on the backseat of the car. He swiftly bandaged his body up and put on the uniform, trying to find some money in it. Having luck on his side, he found a couple of hundred dollars, for new clothes and something to eat. And so he went out to a clothing shop, buying a gray Adidas hoodie, some Dark blue jeans and Van's Sneakers. He paid for it and went back to changing room to quickly put it on and leave the kind of bloody uniform hanging on one of the hangers. He went into a McDonald's restaurant and smiled upon seeing a familiar Brazilian woman sitting at one of the tables. He walked up to her and was about to say something until he saw Ela. He quickly sat next to her, scaring the living shit out of her. "Jesus! Can't you-" "Why are you here?" Ela was about to say but Spartan cut her off. "Taina said I could go with her, as long as I promised not to backstab you... Not like I want to do that." she sheepishly grinned at him. He just sighed and stood up, going up to the counter to order some food. He waited for 15 minutes and got his order, which consisted of a plain cheeseburger, fries and some mayo sauce. He went back to the two operators hearing a whimper from the polish woman. "And you couldn't even order something for usss?!" She said in despair but he quickly retaliated with. "You got food at Rainbow, while I haven't eaten in like a day or two. And I don't have that much cash to spend around like you, but you're free to order whatever you like." Taina smirked, before letting Spartan sit next to her. "So how bad is it?" He asked her, and took a bite of his burger. "Ash is pushing Six to having an order to have a KOS on you. But as of right now, it's not that bad. You know about the civilians from the other day right?" Was what Ela said earning a frown from the Rogue operator. "Let me guess, she pointed it on me?" He asked her, and sighed seeing her nod. He then turned his head to the silent Caveira, and tapped her shoulder. "You alright?" he asked her, in which she responded with "Yea yea, I'm good. Say, heres what you wanted." She handed him a bag just as he finished his burger. He wiped his hands on a handkerchief and took the bag, looking inside and smiling. He closed it back up only to be met with Ela trying to see what's inside the duffel bag. "there's nothing for you to see, you know? Anyways, thanks Cav. Here's my number if you want to meet up someday." He gave her his number, and as she grabbed it, Ela snatched it away. "I want it first!" she argued, before typing the number into her phone and saving it. She gave it to Taina so she could save it as well. As he finished his meal, he bid the two a farewell and went to his hotel, going to relax for a few days before going back into action.