Saimatsu

Artwork: ろんぱささみ on Twitter
Why I dislike saimatsu
hey cum dumpsters, today I'll be ranting on saimatsu which honestly is a pretty popular and respected ship in the Danganronpa fandom. During my first play through I loved saimatsu to pieces and honestly it seemed like I'd just do anything for that ship....yeah it was such a cringy phase I had. Anyway let's talk about it, let's discuss why fans ship saimatsu.

Like I said, I was guilty of being a saimatsu shipper however later I realized through analyzing the ship that the idea of saimatsu was boring and unoriginal.. nothing unique about it at all alright, that's enough off topic useless explanation. So why do people like saimatsu? Well let's get the obvious reasons out the way, kaede was literally the first person to ever encourage saihara which to this saihara realizes he had a crush on kaede. Kaede also seemed to pass her trust and wish to saihara first and hell, saihara even blushed sometimes at the sight of kaede even going as far as admitting to looking under her skirt. Kaede and saihara trusted each other and had a close relationship and some interactions seemed as if they were dating.

now what do I say to this? Bullshit, may I remind everyone that kaede lived up to 3 days? If you don't believe me then just rewatch Chapter 1. Now I love saihara but seriously dude! How do you like her after 3 days and yes I can understand he liked because she was encouraging but i mean.... Momota did the exact same thing and lived much longer wouldn't it had made WAY more sense then him liking Momota than Kaede? It's doesn't matter which one went first it's still unlike saihara to trust someone who only live FUCKING 3 DAYS! Perhaps you can have a friendship with each other but of course they gotta make saihara like her because spike chunsoft didn't even consider that fact for some reason. Also it's extremely unfair that the dude we play as which means were in his mindset Likes a girl that people could dislike. Ugh.

Okay, now it's time to pull the forceful card on saimatsu because little secret saimatsu shippers,it's the truth it's forced.
First of all I want to state the fact saihara and Kaede sharing a room in those lockers. Now,why did they wake up in the same room? They were put in there right? Yes, that's correct but why them? Oh,oh,oh I know they were forced to have some sort of interactions or a healthy relationship. Also kaede is quite forceful on saihara and many times kaede seemed to have high expectations on saihara.
example: in the hand holding sence kaede said something like: if you weren't in this killing game everyone be such a mess
or something dumb like that. This implies if saihara wasn't in the killing game then everyone would be screwed. So she's basically saying "hey don't screw up or you fucking suck." Wait! Kaede that's forcing him to do a good job. That's pretty forced don't you think.
oh! And on the spike chunsoft interview or something they actually confirmed it was forced and supposed to be typical because they found "love at first sight" was a really funny love story for characters. I honestly have to agree.
Another reason to prove it's forced. The love suite.
Basiclly kaede tells saihara to call her sweetheart and bang her without considering his consent. Most likely saihara took note of the fact kaede had high expectations for him so in his mindset kaede would be mad at him for not banging him and calling her a disgusting Valentine's Day name.

So a conclusion I come to is that saimatsu is a boring, forceful,unfair and fuck logic ship I've ever seen.
Its extreemly repetitive and honestly I'm biased af so I'm thinking irumatsu or oumasai would work out more if saihara and Kaede CAME TO THEIR SENSES!
anyway bye cum soaked whores.