Why i think Tenmiko is better than Oumeno

Artwork by: Huyandere

A lot of people like to pick on Tenmiko because the "obsession" Tenko has with himiko and honestly that's all they focus on some claim it's unhealthy, or Tenko is a stalker or whatever.
The title is certainly biased and just an opinion, I cannot convince anyone about this.
Trigger warning!

Let's get into relationship, Himiko and Tenko have a solid relationship which people don't understand. If you did Tenko's freetime events she states she had always loved small cute things along with them being mages. Tenko encourages himiko throughout the times she was alive because well... she is obsessed over small cute mages. People like to say Tenko is stalking himiko unhealthily however I believe those people have forgotten what the definition of what obsession is:
Obsession
ob·ses·sion
/əbˈseSHən/
noun
the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
And the example they use is
"she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"

Let's use a better example if you aren't convinced. Say for example you love your family and it is a pretty healthy relationship between your family basically you are obsessed over them. So....you have an unhealthy despite there is nothing wrong with family relationship? How come the same can't said about Tenko then? Maki is obsessed with Momota so apparently they have an unhealthy relationship.
I can already here the people saying

"Love isn't the same thing as obsession."
Oh? Well the definition doesn't say so, last time I checked the two definitions are:

love
/
noun
1.
an intense feeling of deep affection.
2.
a great interest and pleasure in something.

We can use either one really since it all applies to Tenko. Let's compare the definitions shall we?

Obsession:
the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
Love:
an intense feeling of deep affection or
a great interest and pleasure in something.
I think people get obsessions are bad because Yanderes or stalkers are obsessed over their target. However obsession can come from many different things.

Alright enough talk about tenko's side, we must discuss himiko's side.

First of all yes, it is probably one sided. However I'll say this again, one sided ships are okay! One sided ships are more interesting while two sided ships seem kind of forced.Anyway, A theory I have about himiko is this:

So you know how himiko was bullied? This must mean she didn't have many friends or no friends at all. I can only assume these were girls that bullied because it more likely which is why I think himiko is more attracted to guys than girls. The girls who bullied had made her think most girls WOULD bully her and I think they manipulated her as well however I'll get into it later . Anyway once Tenko came along Himiko was probably a bit scared but tried to chill. Tenko was the nicest to himiko and encouraged her which I can only assume the first one to encourage himiko. Himiko wasn't used to this so she thought it was strange and thought Tenko was strange. Remember when I brought up manipulation? Well I think Himiko thought Tenko would try to manipulate her just like the girls did. Keep in mind she would be suspicious of girls because of the manipulative bullies who were girls.
This is why Himiko tried pushing her away to prevent the manipulation. However when Tenko died himiko had realized that Tenko had truly cared for her making her feel guilty. She wanted to thank her for being one of the first encouraging girls to her.

That is my theory. Himiko cared for Tenko in the end, she even changed her personality because she was inspired!

Anyway!! Let's discuss their parallels now!

Tenko is a pretty energetic girl and also quite aggressive while with himiko she is more slow and weaker.
Great already a aesthetic! Ye
Now let's look at their clothes.

Great already a aesthetic! YeNow let's look at their clothes

Tenko's theme color is blue while Himiko's is red

Tenko's theme color is blue while Himiko's is red. These colors is one of the many parallels! Oh and himiko is way more covered up than Tenko is, another parallel is their heads. Tenko had a headband while himiko has a hat.
Headbands and hats are a parallels.

They don't have many parallels but that's okay! You don't need many parallels to be a good ship.
In a way they are opposites, opposites attract right? I know not all opposites attract however it actually depends on their likes.

Now let's finally look at oumeno.

First ouma and Himiko's relationship is one of the worst himiko relationship. Himiko dislikes ouma and yes ouma did tell himiko not to lie to herself however Tenko played a more of a huge role in Himiko's life and even if ouma did play an important role in her life then she definitely would have been nicer.
Ouma also insults himiko basically bullying her. Does this seem healthy compared to Tenmiko? No, it's unhealthy and it's wrong.
Ouma and Yumeno are opposites however they don't attract. Considering their likes go.

Oumeno is unhealthy while Tenmiko is way more healthy than oumeno.