Kiibouma

Artwork by Ko4aru

After making "which ouma harem" is worse which you should check out, I realize I dislike Kiibouma. I feel ashamed for liking the ship a little because I didn't realize how bad it was.

First of all the ship has no pros basically it's a ship of cons. If you can come up with a reason to like this ship please comment it.

I'd also like to give credit to jewell and Hanakichisaki for pointing out why Kiibouma is bad so ye.
First of all their interactions are the same and get tiresome, like it literally just ouma saying something robophobic kiibo gets triggered and spews his normal line and repeat. This is honestly one of the worst relationships I have ever seen and not to mention ouma is basically bullying Kiibo.

I can prove this because ouma follows the common signs of bullying.

1.when you insult them everyday/most of the time
For all the entirety of interactions from these two ouma insults kiibo on a daily basis, he doesn't even feel sympathy for it I think he just does it for fun.

2.bullies off things they cannot control
Ouma bullies kiibo for being a robot which is something Kiibo cannot change about himself.
He is basically bullying him for his talent as well.

3.Touching without consent
In chapter 1 ouma chasing kiibo to "touch his body" as kiibo yells at him not to. Ouma also randomly hits kiibo as to kiibo hurting replying with "ow".

4. Isolating from people
Ouma casually says things like "humans can do this but robots can't" meaning in a way he is isolating him and not because he is special, it's because he is a robot which ouma bullies kiibo for.

I think it's safe to say ouma targets Kiibo for his bullying, he doesn't bully everyone enough to compete with kiibo and the reason why kiibo isn't depressed from this because kiibo is a strong character. Although this cute robot boy is kind of sensitive he still acted strongly, he showed everyone hope as strength. If ouma was alive I think he'd be proud....well until saihara proved kiibo wrong, I think ouma would laugh his nonexistent ass off.
This is why kiibo wasn't affected by ouma because he is a strong character.
I also cannot see this relationship work as a friendship either, otherwise it's a friendship of lies. This means they aren't true friends because they don't get along at all seeing as they cannot say they care about them the most.

As for their rivalry.....they don't have one otherwise it's not a proper one.
Let's go over the rivalry definition shall we?

Rivals are
a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.
How do kiibo and ouma relate to this?
They don't.
It's just a unhealthy relationship between a bully and a robot, people need to stop defending Ouma's bullying and just accept it! Bullying is wrong and defending it is even worse! How do you guys think kiibo feels that people are hiding the fact that ouma bullies him...if anything you should be confronting it. And while I did mention kiibo is strong I did mention he's sensitive so actually kiibo could be damaged by ouma at any point! Hell, ouma could start to hurt kiibo on the outside!

Anyway let's talk about their parallels people think they have.
I've seen some Kiibouma fans say they parallel each other completely saying kiibo is acts like an adult while ouma acts like a child.
Oh....well...saihara acts like an adult similar to maki,kirumi and even Kiyo and our children of the group himiko and gonta. So what your saying is all those people parallel each other?

People also say ouma's theme color is purple