(38) - Elizabeth

I followed behind Juvia along with the three exceeds. We were racing through the forest. It seemed like miles, being that we ran at full speed for hours. "Juvia, w—" I start, immediately being shushed.

"Water slicer!" Juvia shouted, sending sword like water at the trees. Three males went flying, falling to the ground almost instantly. She nods in my direction, beckoning me to continue running alongside her. I jump over a log, hoping that this isn't some form of trap.

Hours pass as we continue to run. I felt exhausted, being that I was working at the Boar Hat all day and had barely enough rest the previous night before due to worrying about Lucy.

"Let's stop here," Juvia said in a tired tone. I take a heavy breath, sitting down on the ground. The ground had tiny rocks and sticks it, being very uncomfortable. I furrow my eyebrows, being too tired to even care about that.

I glance at the others, seeing Happy munching on a midnight fish. Patherlily examined his giant sword, practicing different moves. Carla was on the ground, being rather relaxed. "Have a great night," I say in a cheerful tone.

They nod as a response. I close my eyes, feeling the tiredness fill deep within me. Soon enough, I fell fast asleep, entering the world of dreamland.

Light surrounds me as the gate shows up. This gate seemed twenty feet tall, being rather intimidating. The gate was perfectly gold, being covered in jewels from all around. I reach out my hand to touch it, being pulled to the ground. Suddenly, I'm falling. Falling.

My eyes snap open as sweat pours from my forehead, trying to remember the full extent of that dream. I glance up, realizing that the sun is shining down on us. I glance at the others, realizing that they were asleep.

"Hey, wake up..." I murmur calmly, seeing Juvia force herself awake, gasping in surprise. Happy groans, glancing all around bitterly. Patherlily forces himself up, stretching his stiff muscles. Carla yawns, her face returning to its normal expression.

"Oh no..." Juvia said in a panicked tone. "Juvia fell asleep. Juvia is so sorry..." She glanced at the ground, disappointment deep within her. I glance at her, surprised by her actions. Like us, she was exhausted as well.

"We don't blame you at all," I say with a smile. "All of us were extremely tired and just fell asleep." Juvia groaned, pushing herself off of the ground. She narrowed her eyes at me for a long moment.

"Okay, lets get moving," she said sternly. "The journey is far, and we will need to grab breakfast on the way." I nod, standing up. She is correct. If we don't want to be caught, then we must get moving. Moving.