(84) - Elizabeth

As the city came into view, panic wells up inside of me. The entire city looks like a war zone as buildings were set on fire and people were fleeing for their lives. "This isn't good..." Wendy says with wide eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows, clenching my fists. Something had to be done, and I couldn't stand idly by and do nothing. "Wendy, Carla, Hawk, go and rescue as many people as you can," I order as they nod in agreement.

Wendy and Carla get on Hawk's back, rushing to the city. "Now..." I start, realizing that Meliodas is gone. A frown appears on my lips as I exchange a look with Erza.

"I'm—" Erza begins as her eyes widen in shock. A blue cat was flying in our direction with tears in his eyes. "Happy?" I ask worriedly, catching the exceed.

"I-I-It's Lucy..."

"If you can, please tell us what's happening," I say as he trembles. "Take your time..." Tears stream down his face as he buries his head in his paws.

"Happy, we really need to know what happened," Erza says sharply, eyeing him cautiously. Happy heaves a sigh, wiping away the tears.

"Lucy fought Natsu, b-but she was different..." He says, clenching his paws. "S-She had these wings..." His eyes were wide. "They were not of the fairy nor the demon race."

"What color were her wings?" Erza asks in a dangerous tone. Happy furrows his eyebrows in concentration, biting his lip. "I-I think they were black with white tips..." He says.

"She could be some type of goddess," I say as Erza studies me. Erza furrows her eyebrows, shifting her attention back to the blue cat. "Anyways, tell us about her abilities and powers," she demands.

Happy sighs. "She used a celestial sword," he says anxiously. "The celestial sword was unlike anything I have ever seen before. It was powerful."

"It wasn't only the sword though," Happy adds, furrowing his eyebrows. "She used an ability known as celestial light. With this attack, stars surrounded the battle field and when she activated it, it weakened Natsu to the point where he couldn't move."

My eyes widen in terror. "T-That's..."

"But, that's not all of it," Happy says, biting his lip. "Before she battled Natsu, she took out Laxus, Mirajane, and Lisanna all at the same time." I lock eyes with Erza as she stares at me in terror.

"No..."

"And, it seems like she was toying with them instead of fighting them for real," he says, shaking in fear. "I-I also remember that she used celestial magic, light magic, and darkness magic in the battle."

"W-We have to go to the palace..." I say sharply. "If that's true, then we have to warn everyone before it's too late." Before I realized my feet were moving, I was already running towards the palace.