(148) - Elizabeth

A serious expression appears on my face as Mael prepares to face off against Zeldris and Ankhseram. "Mael!!!" Ludocriel says cheerfully, having a bright smile on his face. "You're alive...!!"

Mael glances at Ludocriel. "Brother...!"

"What business do you have here at this time?" Zeldris demands as a dark look appears on his face. "If you've woken up, then you should just turn around and go back to heaven."

"Mael, you don't stand a chance against us," Ankhseram states, having a serious yet amused expression on her face. "If you intend on fighting us, then you will most definitely fail."

"Some of the responsibility of causing and dragging out the holy war lays with me..." Mael says earnestly, having a thoughtful expression on his face. "But, I did not come here to fight."

"You're not here to fight?"

"You don't want me to join the attempts to stop Meliodas' transformation into the demon king..." The sunshine grace user says, having a stern look on his face. "If you promise to evacuate your demon armies from Britannia... then I will not involve myself at all."

Ankhseram snickers, having an amused smirk on her face. "I would love to see you try," she says darkly, having a sadistic expression on her face. A frown appears on my face as I bite my lip. I carefully eye my older sister as she summons her celestial sword.

"No way..." Hawk shrieks as his eyes widen in terror. "L—I mean, Ankhseram has a power level of 530,000!?" I stare at him in shock as fear appears in the pit of my stomach.

Meredy gasps. "T-That's..."

"It's accurate," Merlin explains. "With his Balor evil eye, he's able to see people's power levels and decipher how much strength, magic power, and spirit they have."

Wendy's eyes widen. "I-It's unbelievable...!" She says shakily. "If anything, we need to power up. Enchant!!! Irene Belserion!!" Her outfit changes as a serious expression appears on her face. She looks like this:

Wendy holds out her arms as a soothing, blue light fills the battlefield

Wendy holds out her arms as a soothing, blue light fills the battlefield. I glance all around as Natsu's, Gray's, Jellal's, Ludocriel's, Mael's, Merlin's, and Gildarts' injuries disappear into thin air.

Natsu stands up, glaring at Ankhseram and the four demons. Gray narrows his eyes at them as he slowly rises. Ludocriel opens his wings as he exchanges a look with Mael, staying right next to him.

Merlin forces herself to her feet, having a stern expression on her face. Gildarts groans as he pushes himself up. Jellal glances in our direction, sighing nervously.

The blue haired male frowns. "Have you seen Erza?" He asks, his voice laced with concern. "She's currently fighting Mira and—" Pity forms within me as Jellal anxiously bites his lip, glancing all around.

"We haven't."

"Alright." He clenches his fists. "I'm going to find her." I nod as Jellal uses his meteor, hurrying away. I exchange a look with Meredy, seeing her concerned yet hopeful expression.