(154) - Elizabeth

It wasn't long before we arrive to their home. Their home was completely radiant, having beautiful furniture and a lovely design throughout the entire house. "You like it?" Aditi says with a smile.

I nod. "It's nice."

"Genesis, Amirah, we're home!" Alala calls. A female rushes into the room, having four, goddess wings on her back. She has long, silver hair with golden orbs. She is wearing a white dress with purple leggings and black boots. She looks exactly like this:

"Welcome back!" She says with a kind smile

"Welcome back!" She says with a kind smile. Alala nods in her direction before heading to another room as Aditi smiles in her direction. "Whose this?" A sensitive voice asks from behind.

I slowly turn around, being face to face with a silver haired female with bangs that cover one eye. As for the other one, it was a blue eye that went perfectly with her earring and necklace. She wears an orange, pink, tan, and red dress, looking exactly like this:

 She wears an orange, pink, tan, and red dress, looking exactly like this:

"Ah, there you are," Aditi says with a grin. "Amirah, this is the current Elizabeth." The princess' eyes widen in surprise as a bright smile appears on her face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth," she says, having perfect posture. "My name is Amirah, and I am your princess fragment." I nod as they continue to stare at me.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing here?"

"Well... I-I'm not..."

"She's here to help us," Aditi says in a superior tone. "Elizabeth came to help us stop the evil and darkness in her mind." I sigh heavily, being reminded of something Ankhseram once said.

It happened when I was only nine. Ankhseram took Mael, Ludocriel, Sariel, Tarmiel, and I to a festival in the human world. There were so many shops, games, rides, and more. Mael and I hurried onto the first ride while Ankhseram stayed and made sure we were safe.

It wasn't long before Sariel noticed a group of demons. Like Tarmiel and Mael, I was frightened. Ludocriel huffed, getting ready to fight. "Don't even think about it," Ankhseram warned in a low, deadly tone. "Darkness isn't always evil. Light can sometimes be more evil than darkness."