Chapter 1;

((Picture above is Maya, an this is gonna be taking place in Miami with all the cast))

((A/N when it's Bold it's one of the characters talking to the camera))

-Maya-

"This is my mom Serena" i look into the camera, "are you gonna miss me when i'm gone" i put my arm around my mom an she laughs "well of course, who else am i gonna cook for"

"my mom is one of those moms who love taking care of me and who just loves to do everything for me" i smile

"Are you nervous?" my mom asks "A little bit, but I'm gonna have Snooki there with me so it's not gonna be as bad" I shrug hearing a car beep outside.

"I guess that's her" I smile and hug my mom goodbye and grab my things then make my way out to Snooki.

"Tell Nicole I say hello!" My mom yells.

Maya; i'm so excited to be going to Miami for the first time!

"Hey girl!" She cheers "Do you need some help with your bags" she giggles clearly seeing my struggle an i laugh along. "Yes please" We put my suitcases in the trunk having a lot of trouble due to Snooki having her stuff in there as well.

Snooki and Maya;

Snooki; Two short girls against one trunk, who will win *laughs*
Maya; We may have fell a couple times but we won
Snooki; YEAH FUCK THAT TRUNK *laughs*

We hop into the car an start driving towards The Miami house. "Okay so I'm gonna explain each person who is gonna be at the house" she says an i nod.

"Okay, so first off There's Sam and Ronnie, they were together at one point but I think they are broken up? I'm not even sure" she laughs. "Ronnie? what's his last name?" I really hope this isn't the Ronnie I think it is... "Ronnie Ortiz-Magro"

"Why?" she asks with a confused facial expression, "That's my ex boyfriend.." I answer putting my face in my hands.

Snooki literally screams, when I say scream I mean my ears starting ringing. "YOU DATED RONNIE?!?!" She shouts, "It was in high school it's not that big a deal" I say trying to brush it off.

"Did you guys smush?" She smirks wiggling her eyebrows, "No. Hell no."

Snooki: Sammie's gonna hate this.

"Anyways, let's continue with the introductions" she smiles noticing I don't really want to talk about Ronnie "Okay so then there's Jenni, she's like one of my best friends an i love her so much, you'll like her" she smiles "i miss Jenni" she whines an i laugh.

"Then there's Vinny, He has a really big penis you should so smush him" I literally laugh to the point where i can't breath.

"How do you just say that so casually" I question, "Well it's a fact" she answers an i laugh once again, "Whattttt" she whines.

"Whatever, fuck you. Then there's Pauly, he's a hot tanned guy with spikey hair, he's really funny, and then there's Mike, he likes getting himself into drama or causing issues but he can be a sweetheart when he wants to be" she smiles, "And that's everybody"

____

We pull up to house "Is this it?" Snooks asks an i nod looking at the gps. I can just feel my heart beat, Yes it helps having Snooki here with me but everybody already knows each other, plus an ex boyfriend who may or may not have a girlfriend?  That's gonna start issues so I'm just gonna act like nothing happened.

I grab my suitcases an walk into the house following behind snooki.

"IM HEREEE!" she yells barging through the front door "Maya this is the roomies, Roomies this is Maya the new roomie!" she grins an immediately 3 guys greet me.

"I'm Vinny" he smiles kissing my cheek, "Hi sweetheart I'm Mike" he shouts from the kitchen, "I'm Pauly!" "Don't be kissing my man like that yo!" he yells causing everyone to laugh. Ron an I exchange glares an I look away quickly, he clearly knows who I am.

Vinny: I didn't even know we were getting a new roommate, but everything comes with surprises.

"Where's Jenni?!" Snooki yells, I love her but boy that girl can yell. "She ain't here yet!" Pauly shouts back causing Snooki pout.

"Who's rooming where?" I ask taking a seat on the couch next to Pauly, "Me, Mike an Vinny took one room" Pauly answers "Uhm Angelinas here" he says really quickly hoping we wouldn't notice what just came out of his mouth.

"Angelinas here? ugh this is gonna be great" Snooki sarcastically says.

"Angelinas a dumb bitch that nobody likes" Snooki adds laughing.

"Anyways, there's another room with a single, One with two beds an one with three, we were thinking Ronnie should take the single since it's attached to our room" Vinny adds.

(It's the house in Miami just add a room)

Maya: Hopefully I get a room with Snooki, not trying to get a room with Ron.

i'll take the room with three for me, Maya an Jenni, come Maya" Snooki says motioning for me to come with her. I grab my suitcases an begin following Snooki

Pauly: Maya is officially the hottest girl in the house

We start unpacking our stuff onto the shelf in the hall.

Snooki: I feel really bad I left Sammie with Angelina, Love you Sam! *giggles an blows kiss to the camera*

We here the door open an a girl call out "Hello" and Snooki noticed that was Jenni so she ran over to her.

"This is Maya" Snooki introduces Jenni an I smiling, "this is our room" Snooki says walking into the purple room.

Angelina; If they're gonna be childish let them be! I'm just here to have a good time!

We continue unpacking our stuff continuing to ignore Angelinas presence waiting for Sam to arrive.

_____

Hey guys! I know this was a lot about Maya this chapter but next chapter it will be about everybody! It's pretty boring right now but things will spice up! Some things from the show will occur in this book, but also i'm using my own ideas as well. Hope you enjoy❤️