Chapter 5

Maya;

I walk out onto the porch and hear Jenni, Snooki and Angelina arguing, Wow a girl misses a lot when she takes a shower.

"What I miss?" I ask Pauly taking a seat next to him, "Angelina talking shit about Snooki's boyfriend" we look up and all we hear is Jenni.

"If you wanna stay and get your ass beat, If you stay get your ass beat, if you stay get your ass beat, if you stay get your fucking ass beat! it's plain simple" Jenni says and everyone starts giggling.

Maya: You go Jenni!!

"Sweat it bitch" Jenni smirks walking back into the house. We were all just hanging out and drinking Ron Ron juice, and I decide I wanna go in the hot tube.

"Someone come in the hot tub with meee" I whine and right away Vinny, Pauly and Nicole all agree to come in.

"Hot tub! hot tub! hot tub!" Nicole and I cheer skipping into the house going to change.

We change then make our way back outside to the hot tub, Pauly and Vinny were already in there

"You guys take so longggg" Pauly whines causing Snooki and I to laugh.

Pauly; Maya and Snooks look really good but I think Vinny called dibs on Maya *laughs*

I'm just sitting in the hot tub and suddenly someone splashes and I look over and all I see is a smirking Vinny.

"Oh really? You think you're funny" I say splashing him back, causing Pauly and Snooki to join this splash war.

"Yo we going out at 11" Mike says walking outside to smoke interrupting us, "Okay, what time is it now?" I ask "9" he replies.

"You wanna go get ready?" Snooki asks and I nod, "You guys literally just got innnn" Pauly whines, "And we need to go get readyyyyy" Snooki says mimicking him.

"Mike can you pass us those towels?" I ask hoping out of the hot tub "Yeah, here" He says putting it around me and I smile and make my way inside.

Mike: What can I say? I'm great with the ladies *smirks*

"Once again I have no clue what to wear" I groan, "I feel you don't worry" Snooki replies and I help her with her outfit.

I pick her out a nice black dress and she picks me out my white tight long sleeved dress.

 I then throw my hair up into a high ponytail, and put on some winged liner and fill in my brows

I walk out into the living room area where everyone else is sitting, I guess I was the last one ready? "You ready to go?" Jenni asks and I nod with a smile.

"CABS ARE HEREEEE" Pauly yells, causing everyone to laugh, Jenni, Sammie, Snooki and I hop into a cab with each other and the rest of the roommates hop into the other cab.

"Did you hear what happened earlier?" Jenni asks, "What do you mean? with Angelina? All i heard was the ending saying your gonna beat her ass" I laugh.

"While you were in the shower Snooki started attacking Angelina, and then Jenni joined in" Sammie laughs.

"What did she say? After you guys confronted her" I ask, "She just kept saying she wasn't talking shit when many of my friends told me she was talking shit in long island"

"What a dumb bitch" I say, "I know right" Snooki laughs and then we pull up to B.E.D.

We all begin drinking and having a good time, there was sooo many people there it was insane.

Many fights were breaking out as time went on and it was crazy, We just kept avoiding the fights and kept drinking, dancing and just having a great time.

I look over and see Pauly, Vinny and Mike with girls and I don't like Vinny, but I don't know I just felt something inside my stomach and I hated it.

Maya; Snooki and I were on the stage Jersey Turnpiking having a good time and all I hear is some bitch call Snooki fat, that was all I had to hear.

I hop off stage and literally begin punching this girl in her face, nobody calls my girl fat. I feel a pair of hands pull me off this girl and I just kept trying to go at her.

Vinny; I look over and see Maya literally on top of some girl so the first thing Pauly and I do is pull her off.

I got kicked out of the club so the rest of the roomies left with me, "That's my girl" Vinny says putting his arm over my shoulder.

I hop into the cab, with Vinny, Pauly, Angelina, and Snooki and I guess the rest of the roommates left earlier considering we have work in the morning.

"You were dancing with a married girl" Angelina slurs and I look over at Pauly and you can tell that this girl is really annoying him.

"Why'd you end up fighting that girl?" Pauly asks trying to ignore Angelinas comment, "Because she called Snooki fat, nobody calls one of my girls fat without getting there ass beat"

We then arrive home and everyone heads to bed besides Pauly, Mike, Vinny, Angelina and I.

I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen grabbing some water and Vinny comes up behind me and puts his arms around my waist.

"Go on a date with me ?" he asks, "You're drunk" I laugh turning myself around. "No I'm not, I really want to go on a date and get to know you" he smiles, "I'd like that" I smile back and he kisses me, "I'm gonna head to bed" I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Am I really going on a date with Vinny?

___________

This was pretty rushed so I'm sorry if it's short, I'm still a little sick but I made sure to get something out! Next chapter will be 10 times better I promise. Hope you enjoy.