Chapter 2;

-Maya-

Tonight is the first night out an I gotta make a good impression, so I'm having such a hard time choosing what to wear. Ugh.

"Nicoleeee" I whine, "Yessss" she smiles looking through her clothes as well. "I literally have no clue what to wear" I groan.

"I'll help!" Snooki cheers getting up off her bed an begins looking through my suitcase and pulls out a black dress.

I walk over to the bathroom and change into the dress, I stare at myself in the mirror for a good minute before walking out to show Snooki

"Oh my god, JENNI!" Snooki screams, and Jenni comes running "Is everything okay?" she asks "She looks hot doesn't she?" she questions pointing her finger at me.

"Yes you look hot" she smiles an leaves the room.

I curl my hair an fill in my eyebrows an put on some eye shadow with eyeliner.

-1 hour later-

-1 hour later-

I walk into the living room an hear Pauly calling for the cabs.

"This is Pauly D i need a cab for 7 people"
"Yes it's DJ Pauly D don't get it twisted"

He looks over at me an starts giggling like an idiot, and hangs up the phone. "You get the Cabs?" I laugh "Yes ma'am" he grins.

"CABS ARE ON THERE WAY I REPEAT THE CABS ARE ON THERE WAY!" He screams, well this is going to be fun to deal with for a bit.

I walk over to the kitchen to make myself a drink an "AHHH!" Vinny screams from behind me scaring me to the point where I almost fell onto the ground.

"Thanks Vin, thanks." I playfully roll my eyes, instead of making myself a drink I decide to take shots with Vinny , we were already wasted before we even got to the club.

"CABS ARE HERE" Pauly yells, "C-C-CABS ARE HERE"

Everybody makes there way outside and Ronnie pulls me aside, "Um yes?" I ask "I'm just making sure we're cool?"