Chapter 4

Maya;

Snooki and Sammie picked up Jenni and I from the house because they knew I was gonna end up getting Jenni lost trying to find our way there.

We all were buying a bunch of cute clothes to go clubbing in while we were down in Miami. "What happened at the club last night?" Sammie asks and I reply quickly "Nothing?"

"The boys were acting weird this morning like something happened" I felt so bad lying to Sammie because she doesn't deserve what Ron is doing to her... "If something did happen I wouldn't know, I was with Vin all night" I shrug ugh I'm a bad friend.

Sam: I feel like something is up with all the guys in the house, I'm gonna find out what.

"You were with Vin??" Jenni and Snooki say at the same exact time "Yeah" I laugh "Did y'all hook up?" They ask "Yeah I think we did, that's Pauly told me anyways" I shrug. "Ouuuu Maya and Vinny sitting in a tree" Snooki begins "Snooki don't start" I say as everyone begins laughing.

We all grab what we were grabbing and all I see is Snooki come up to the cash with these Crystal out glasses.

We all hop into the car, Jenni is driving and Snooki is in the front seat while Sammie and I are in the back. "I gotta get out of the sun, I cant even see" Jenni says squinting her eyes, "You want my glasses" Snooki replies causing everyone to laugh.

We arrive to the house about 5 minutes later, and we grab all our stuff from the car and make our way inside.

"I can't see" Snooki says walking into the house in front of me causing me to laugh, "I'm gonna go grab a drink" I skip over to the fridge like a 5 year and then I open the fridge and a huge trey of chicken falls onto the floor.

"Pick it up, pick it up" Vinny says running over to the chicken on the floor, "Oh no" I say as Vinny picks up the chicken.

"There goes our dinner on the floor" Ronnie says and I run away "I didn't do it it was Vinny"

Vinny: I literally cannot believe Maya just knocked dinner all over the floor *laughs*

"I don't wanna clean this upppp" I whine, "Mike! Maya just knocked dinner onto the floor, what do we do?"

Mike: Did they seriously just ask me what to do about the chicken on the floor. Pick that shit up dawg.

"Who did that?" "Maya?" he asks, "Yeah" Vinny responds and I run away laughing, then I begin cleaning up the mess.

"Stop with the paper towels!" Vinny yells "What the fuck do I use then" I groan "A rag or something"

"Im teaching you how to be a women, if your gonna be my wife some day then your at least gonna know how to clean" he says causing me to laugh.

He just keeps nagging at me cleaning , "Vinny!" "Do you want to do this?" I ask "I'm trying to help you" he smiles and I roll my eyes playfully.

After about 10 more minutes of cleaning that shit off the floor I'm finished, "There we go, there's my wife" Vinny laughs "Ouuu Vins flirting" Pauly yells and I laugh.

Vinny takes a seat on the couch and I sit beside him putting my feet over him. "What's the plan for tonight anyways?" I ask "I think we are going to b.e.d I'm not 100% sure tho"

"boooh" Snooki yells coming into the room "Booooohh" I yell back, "I wanna get drunk" she whines "I'll get drunk with you" I smile hoping out of my seat and we run over to the kitchen then we realize we have no alcohol.

"You guys already wanna get drunk?" Sam laughs joining the conversation, "Yes, yes we do" Snooki replies as I walk over to my bedroom and see Jenni sitting in there.

"Jenni" "Maya" "I need to talk to you about something" I say and she looks at me confused "Go on?"

"Well last night Ronnie was three way kissing girls.. Dancing with girls... Dancing with strippers and more" I say and she looks shocked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asks "No" I reply "Does Sam know?" she questions "Have you heard her freak on Ron yet"

Jenni: Ron you fucked up big time.

"I honestly don't know what to do about it, Like I wanna tell Sam but I also don't wanna be the drama starter in the house" I groan falling back onto my bed.

As we then here Sam yelling at Ronnie, I'm scared as fuck thinking she knows.

Maya: What if Sam finds out and then knows that I know then I'll look like a shitty friend.

We run to the door to listen clearer on there conversation.

All we here is Sammie yelling about Ron over a phone book, Is it bad that I'm happy she doesn't know?

I walk out of the room as Sammie leaves Ron in his room, "You okay?" I ask peeping my head through the door and he nods.

"I'm not going through a whole 60 with this fucking bullshit, We aren't even together she has no right to be going through my shit" he says

"I understand that, but you also gotta understand that you ended up in her bed last night, Do you not realize that girl loves you? Or do you just not care? You have a good girl wanting you and you choose to go hook up with skanky hoes. C'mon Ron that ain't you"

Ronnie: The fact that Maya is taking Sams side over mine really pisses me off, she had no right to go through my shit we aren't even together.

"Things have changed since we ended Maya, You hurt me and I've changed" he replies and walks straight through me. I roll my eyes and follow him towards the kitchen.

"Fucking girl went through my phone books" He tells Vin, Mike. Pauly and Snooki "Who?" they ask "Fucking Sammie bro"

Ron goes straight outside to Jenni and I decide to go check up on Sam.

"Hey you okay?" "Yeah, I'm just tired, I feel like he's mind gaming me and it's not cool" she groans, "Try talking to him about how your feeling, like try not to get mad at him over it though I understand he's very frustrating but getting mad and freaking out just makes the situation 10 times worse" I say hoping she'll understand what I mean.

Sammie: I really like Maya and I'm happy she came into the house, she honestly gives great advice.

"FOOODS HERE!" I hear Mike yell, and we all walk over to the table and take a seat, and have a family dinner.

_____

Hey guys, I've been hella sick lately but i managed to get this chapter out for y'all!! I'm gonna make the next one continuing on to this one, I hope you enjoy, give me feedback in the comments or feel free to message me💗