Chapter 12

*That night*

"Are you coming out tonight?" Pauly asks poking his head into my room, "No" I whine putting my head back down.

"Come onnn, Why not?" he asks flopping onto my bed beside me. "I don't want to be anywhere near Vinny" i shrug.

"C'mon Maya don't let him ruin your time here, Vinnys my bro and all but you deserve so much better" he says trying to chear me
up, "get up, get dressed your coming out" he adds.

Maya: It's so annoying that Vin and Angelina decided to ruin my fucking night.

I put on this purple velvet dress, straighten my hair, and add some winged liner

"let's goo partyyy" i cheer walking out of the room, "thattaaa girlll" Snooki says jumping & hugging me, causing both of us to fall because we were laughing.

"who we waiting on?" i ask taking a seat onto the couch, "Angelina" Vinny response.

"Of course you'd notice" i sass and continue having my conversation with Snooki.

-

"Can we just leave her here?" I whisper over to Pauly, he just has the evil look on his face and then calls the cab. I guess that's a yes.

Pauly, Snooki, Ronnie and I all leave together.

"Where's Sam?" I ask noticing she isn't in the van, "She didn't want to come out, she said i could go though"

Maya: Ron you such an idiot, she was testing you and you failed. Fucking dumbass.

We finally arrive at the club, and now it's time to party!

"C'monnn lets go take shots" Snooki cheers dragging me over to the bar. This honestly happens every time we're out.

Snooki & Maya: Fuck guys all we need is alcohol.

All the rest of the roomies show up and now it's actually time to party.

"The whole fucking cab ride these 2 idiots argued" Jenni laughs.

"What did they argue over?" I ask curiously, "Honestly it wasn't exactly arguing, it was just how he hooked up with Angelina and how it's nasty"

"Nobody fucks with my best friend" Mike joins the conversation, I didn't know we were best friends?

"Thanks Mike, I really appreciate it" I smile and give him a hug.

We all started dancing, then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I turn around and see Pauly, this guy must be hella drunk to be doing that.

We start grinding having a great time, until he decided to turn me around and kiss me.

We start full blown making out in the middle of the dance floor, "You wanna go back to the house?" he asks.

I hesitate for a minute, "Yeah sure"

Maybe we could just call this a drunk mistake?

Pauly is holding my hand walking towards the door, "Where are you guys going?" Ronnie asks stopping us and wiggling his eyebrows.

"We're tired, we gonna stay in for the rest of the night" Pauly answers and I fake yawn.

So believable.

-

The second we get home, he attaches his lips against mine.

We stand there making out for a second, then he leads me towards the smush room.

Let's hope I don't regret this in the morning..

______

A/N

Do you guys think Mayas going to regret anything that happens?

What do you think the roomies are going to say?

It's been awhile, I'm going to try to update more they just might be shorter chapters! I also have a new book called 'Complicated ft LilTjay' I'd really appreciate it if you guys checked it out.

Hope everyone is staying safe during the virus!