G1!Soundwave x Depressed!Reader x G1!Jazz

{Request}

{Song Above: Lonely Town Of Shadows}

~~~

You were on the outskirts of Cybertron. You held your knees close to your chest and looked at the drop below. You were silently crying. Your arms and legs hurt. The energon trickled down your body and into the abyss below.

You heard someone behind you and tightened your ball. You didn't even try and see who it was. You only knew who they were when they sat down next to you. It was Jazz.

You hid your obvious cuts and tried to look like you were only tired, not depressed. You were silent as he began to speak.

"I haven't been seein' you 'round lately..." he said in a soft yet serious tone. "Where have you been?"

You kept staring into the abyss. You feared that if you spoke you would give in.

Jazz followed your gaze before venting. "Look, I know it's hard. We've all been there. Prime is worried fa' ya'. We all are."

You stayed silent. You closed your optics and took a deep breath in. You were a rouge, no side, but the Autobots were the closest thing you had. The Decepticons would mostly want you to do their dirty work, except one anyway.

A loud screech echoed the skies and Jazz was alerted. You, however, stayed still. You know who it was.

Soundwave showed himself and Lazerbeak landed on his arm. "Location: Arrived." He walked over, ignoring the fact that Jazz was ready to blow him to shreds. He retracted Lazerbeak into his chassis and sat next to you.

Jazz was confused but hesitantly sat on the other side. He wrapped his arms around your middle.

Soundwave looked at the edge before looking up. "Mission: Recovery."

"Recovery? From what?" Jazz asked in a less than respectful tone. Soundwave gently took your servo and lifted it to show the many cuts and slices on your forearm and upper arm. Your am had covered the cuts on your thighs and legs. You looked away with tears. There were also cut marks on your throat, though not too deep.

Jazz was shocked. He looked you over. "(Y/N)... Why would you do this to yourself?"

Soundwave held you close and gently rubbed you back. He took a cloth he always carried and began to wipe away your energon.

"Because everybody I care about it dead... And everyone else wants me dead. No one wants me." You said.

"Argument: Illogical. Reason: I care." Soundwave said.

You looked up at him with your faithful frown. Jazz held you close and away fron Soundwave. "All of us Autobots want ya! We love ya, (Y/N)!"

You felt your lip quiver. You couldn't hold the tears in your optics as you began to sob. And in the first time in the history of this civil war, a Decepticon and Autobot agreed on one thing: to protect you.

~~~

WOOOOOO UPDATES 4 DAIZ