The girl

YN POV
Dream
I was in class when the phone rang so the teacher got the phone "hello Mr.Web's class... yes she will be right there... YN go to the office." everyone oohed like children. When I arrived at the office I saw....Malcolm Craig? And smiling at me to. Then...

Real world
I woke up of course it was a dream Malcolm is famous.
I remembered it was summer so that was good. I was staying in Los Ángeles with my friend so saying it was hot was an understatement, not to mention it's summer.

Time skip
We went to a music store to get récords. I asked a worker if they had any Twin peaks récords so I was waiting for him to come out from the back room. My friend was looking for anything Korn related listening to music to loud to notice anything. I heard the door open and when I turned around to see... JACK ANDERSON!! You see me and my friend are here because we came to a calpurnia concert and miraculously my parents let me stay here the whole  summer here with my friend. I thought they would leave after the concert but I guess they stayed. He went to an isle occasionally looking up at something...someone? OMG HE IS CHECKING SHELBIE OUT!! Is he biting his lip? Ew.

Jacks POV
I walk into a store looking for new stuff. There are only two girls in here and one of them is really pretty. She has earbuds in and I can hear that she is listening to Korn. I casually go in an isle occasionally looking at the girl. I see someone come next to me. I look at her and see the other girl next to me smirking. "um he-"  "I saw you checking out my friend" my eyes widened and I felt myself blush " Her name is Shelbie. We like your band and you are her favorite" " what's your name?" I asked her.
YN POV
"What's your name?" Jack asked " YN" I raised my hand for him to shake it. He took it and smiled at me. "Okay go up to her and flirt. Just don't sound douchy." He nodded and went to talk to her....but he just came back to me and looked scared. I just looked at him with one eyebrow raised and pointed at my friend. He got the hint and went back to her. How am I so calm, you may ask. Well I am very good at hiding feelings from people and I can contain my excitement to (AN: true... I was in front of Shaun from Spendtime palace and talked to him like a normal human being but was screaming inside)