The explaination

Malcolm's POV

I'm walking to the cafe and when I get in I see her just sitting there fidgeting with her coffee. I walk over to the table cautiously trying to figure out what I'm gonna say.

"Hey? Are you gonna sit down or just stand there." "What" how long was I standing here looking like a dumbass. I quickly sit down and just look at her.

"So how's it been?" "Really... you stand me up and the first thing you say to me since then is 'how's it been'?" Shit she looks mad. I feel my face start to heat up cause of her little outburst.

YNs POV

Yea I'm a little heated. I mean he hasn't talked to me after standing me up and he asks that question. I mean unless you count that dream but know it's just a dream... right

"Right I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I stood you up I did come but finn-" "wait! Finn? Like finn wolfhard finn? Why was he coming?" "Well he asked to come and-"

Malcolm's POV
"Pft-HAHAHAHAHA" I stare at her in confusion as she bursts out laughing. 

"Uhm why-" Im interrupted again by her laughing hysterically. It takes a minute but eventually she does calm down.

"I'm so sorry but" she chuckles a bit and continues "I just can't believe this is actually happening. I mean never in a million years did I ever think that I'd be on a date with my favorite member of my favorite band. Let along have one of my dates be ruined by a successful actor!" She looks at me with a small smile.

"Yea i guess that is kinda weird." I smile back at her. "I feel like we made a really big deal out of this whole situation. If you're willing too, do you wanna maybe start over?"

She smiles brightly at me and my heart flutters a bit. "I'd love too. Let me start." She extends her arm for a handshake. "Hi I'm YN it's very nice to meet you!"

I laugh a little and take her hand "its very nice to meet you too! I'm Malcolm" we both laugh and continue with out date.

꧁time skip꧂

Still Malcolm's POV

I walked her back to her hotel room and I'm barely arriving at mine. As I'm about to swipe my key card I here jack call my name.

"Hey how'd did the date go." I smile blushing a little remembering the moment we were saying goodbye.

Flashback📸

"Thanks for walking me you really didn't have to it wasn't that far." "It's ok besides it makes up for lost time" "I guess so. Well this is my stop"

She turns to me goes on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek "thank you for today"  and walks into the building.

My cheeks are for sure dark red.

Back to the present

I look at him and smile

"it went great"

——————————————————

AND THATS A WRAP.
Thank you for reading I'm gonna be uploading as much as I can but probably not very often because school started again but I'll try my best:)