The fight

Finn's POV
He went on the date and Malcolm is his chaperone. He is just gonna get his heart broken. "Will you stop pacing it's annoying." "Shut up Nick" "just let him do his thing dude. If she is just using him then fuck her he'll get over it, but you just telling him no will not end well." I sighed and sat down. "You're right" I decide to go through instagram. I see that jack has updated his story. I look at it and saw him with...two girls? Ones blond and the other is HC. Who did he go on the date with.

Malcolm's POV
I was waiting for jack sipping my milkshake, then I saw him coming towards me with the dopiest grin and red cheeks. "What happened?" I asked smirking "you know... the usual." "Okay?" I'm worried now "what about you and YN." "We just went to a diner and were talking, but we agreed on hanging out tomorrow."
"Ohhhh look at you! You have a date, with an actual date" "oh shut up" we entered the hotel and went to our personal rooms.

Shelbie's POV
I was walking to YN with the biggest smile. When I saw her I ran up to her and screamed while tackling her with a hug. "HE KISSED ME! HE KISSED ME ON THE LIPS! CAN YOU BELI-" YN covered my mouth with her hand. "You're screaming in public" so licked her hand. "EW YOU DISGUSTING!" "You asked for it" I said as she wiped her hand on my sweater

Jacks POV
As I'm entering my room I hear someone clearing their throat. I turn around to see an angry Finn. "Shit" I mumble annoyed. "yes Finn" I ask
"So you went on the date." He says unusually calm. "Umm..yea. I did." "So...what you do"
Okay Finn is acting weird. "Okay Finn. What do you want." I raised my voice a little "I want to know what you were doing. Was she asking about the band anything about your personal life or something." Oh my go- "No Finn. She didn't. She did not ask anything about my personal life aka you" "I didn't ask if she was talking about me" "but you were insinuating it. Not every god damn thing is about you!" "I didn't say it was!" "Every time someone gets close to someone you come barging in with your 'oh do you remember Ellie yeah they're most likely like her' crap and I'm sick of it! And I cannot wait til you do this to Malcolm cause he will crumble. He finally started liking someone and you're just gonna ruin it like always." "Whatever man"

Finns POV
MALCOLM! Really? He's just gonna get his heart broken just like el- woah! I do use her as an example a lot. Maybe I am a bit self centered. That's bad real bad. I need to stop telling them what to do.
—————————————————
An: woah....do I hate Finn or something
I've been procrastinating on everything in life so this came out real late so ya sorry