Operation Knock Out

After Sentinel dragged Knock Out through the ground bridge Smokescreen came back online just in time to see it close.

He had been shot point blank by Sentinel's arm cannon and was struggling to stay conscious. And to make matters worse his com-link was damaged so he couldn't call the others for help.

He managed to crawl to the stasis pod Starscream was in. And knew he had to get the seeker out of there because the setting Sentinel had put it on was too high and would cause serious damage to Starscream's processor the longer he was in there.

Smokescreen had to get him out. But was leaking energon and getting weaker by the minute. And was having trouble getting the pod open.

"Scrap!" "Come on!" Groaned Smokescreen as he desperately tried to open the pod and failed. He could feel himself getting weaker and succumbing to his injury. They were both in trouble.

Then he got an idea and as a last ditch effort he used his fase shifter to fase his arms through the stasis pod and pulled Starscream out.

"Starscream!" "Come on!" "Starscream you have to come back online!" Cried Smokescreen in a desperate attempt to revive the unconscious seeker.

"I'm sorry I didn't see that pigeon I swear." Said a still out of it Starscream.

"Starscream!" Yelled Smokescreen in another attempt to bring him back to himself.

"Smokescreen what happened?" Asked Starscream who was now awake. "Where's Sentinel and Knock Out?"

"Sentinel took Knock Out through a ground bridge." Said Smokescreen. "And he put you in stasis and turn the setting to high." "Are you OK?"

"Yes."Starscream told him. "Except I can't see."

Then Smokescreen noticed Starscream's optics looked duller then normal. And realized it was because of being in the stasis pod. And hoped the seeker wasn't going to be permanently blind.

"We have to find a way to signal the others!" Said Smokescreen.

"Maybe we can use my missiles." Starscream suggested. "But you'll have to help me aim."

"OK." Smokescreen said as he help Starscream point his missiles to the sky. And then Starscream fired when he said to. Then the others got there.

"What happened I felt the empty bond again?" Asked Shayna.

"And we felt the trine bond." Said both Thundercracker and Sky Warp at once.

"Smokescreen needs medical care." Ratchet pointed out. "They can explain while I treat him."

"And Starscream needs you to look at his optics." Added Smokescreen.
_

After Smokescreen and Starscream explained what went down. And Ratchet treated both of them and said Smokescreen would be fine after some rest. And Starscream's blindness was luckily temporary and his vision would come back he just wasn't sure when.

"We have to go save Knock Out." Said Bumblebee. "And take the fight to New Mech."

They decided to all go to stop New Mech with the exception of Smokescreen and Fixit. Because Smokescreen needed to heal and Fixit would stay in case he needed anything.

They tried to get Starscream to stay too but he insisted on coming. Then Ratchet gave Shayna the Apax armor to wear so she could help in the battle and steer Starscream since he couldn't see.
_

Meanwhile Knock Out woke up in New Mech's base. He was in a cage designed to hold Cybertronians. And his shoulder was still leaking energon. Knock Out was weak and in pain all he could do was lay there and hold his shoulder.

Then Lockdown and Sentinel came in.

"You monster I could have helped Smokescreen if you had let me stay a little longer." "And there's no telling what that stasis pod did to Starscream!" Hissed Knock Out who was weak but angry.

Then they dragged Knock Out who was to weak to fight to another room. Where he was strapped down to a Cybertronian sized table.

"I think you know what we plan to do with you." Said Spencer. As Knock Out's optics widened in fear.

To Be Continued.

Remember Knock Out's nightmare in chapter six it was foreshadowing this.