Face Off

Sentinel started to fire his arm canon at Knock Out to finish him off but just then Starscream tackled Sentinel and knock him over making him shoot a wall on the other side of the building instead leaving a big hole to the outside.

"Try to keep Knock Out online till Sari gets here to use her key on him." Starscream told Ratchet. "I'll try to handle Sentinel. Don't lose him!"

"Your wasting your time. He's going to offline long before she get here but if your willing to die for a mech who's spark is going out anyway then I'll be glad to kill the two of you first." Said Sentinel who started to attack Ratchet with the energon dagger he stabbed Knock Out in the shoulder with earlier.

But just then Starscream who had just transformed rammed into him with his jet mode making him drop it. And they both crashed through the side of the building and slammed hard into the ground. Hard enough to make a small craider.

Sentinel got up in time to be punched by Starscream who had changed back into his Cybertronian from to fight him. desperate to keep him away from Ratchet and Knock Out. But Sentinel was holding his own by a long shot.

Then Sentinel noticed the seeker was slightly limping and moving slower then normal. apparently Starscream had injured one of his legs when he had transformed right before hitting the ground.

Sentinel was now using this to his advantage since Starscream's leg injury was slowing him down. And Sentinel grabbed one of Starscream's wings and flipped the poor seeker on to his back slamming it hard against the pavement. Making Starscream cry out in pain.

"Oh sounds like that hurt." Sentinel told him mockingly. "Of course that's where your wings are located and we all know how sensitive a seekers wings are." Sentinel started to finish Starscream off. But suddenly yelled in pain.

Starscream had stabbed Sentinel in the side with his claws making him grab it in pain.

"You talk too much." Hissed Starscream who took this time to ran but because of his wounds could only move so fast.

Sentinel got up to go after him because when Starscream stabbed him it didn't do much damage. All it really did was surprise him and make him mad and he notice energon where Starscream a been and knew the seeker was badly damaged. So he shot the fleeing seeker with his arm canon which reduced Starscream to a crawl.

Then he went to where the injured mech was and started beating him to a pulp. Just as he was about to deliver the final blow. He was hit in the back of the helm by something and then something else hit him and several other things.

Sentinel turned around to see that several humans both children and adults were tossing rocks, ten cans, bricks and any other projectiles they could get their hands on at him. And a little boy yelled "stop it you big bully!"

"Foolish organics think they can stand up to a Cybertronian." Growled Sentinel. "Organics so weak and useless before I kill Starscream I think I'll squish a few bugs."

"No!" Cried Starscream who was so beat up that it came out as a low moan. He was surprised all those human cevillons were trying to stand up to Sentinel for him of all bots and didn't want any of them to die because of it. He tried to move but he was so damaged all he could do was twitch.

Sentinel was about to attack the humans but suddenly found himself being stabbed in the spark chamber with his own energon dagger.

"So how does it feel to have you spark snuffed by an Organic?" Asked Shayna who was wearing the Apax Armour and holding Sentinel's dagger. Then Sentinel's optics stopped glowing and his spark went out as he dropped to the ground dead.

Then Shayna went over to Starscream to make sure he was OK. He was leaking energon had several cracks and dents and was having trouble standing so Shayna used the Apax Armour to help the seeker stand. "I knew that armour would come in handy." Said Shayna. "With out it I wouldn't have been abule to lift that dagger." And they were both happy to see no one in the crowd had been harmed.

Then they were surprised to see Rad, Carlos, Alexis, Billy and Fred were among the humans who stood up to Sentinel. "What are you guys doing here?" Ask Shayna.

"We live not to far from here." Said Carlos.

"And we saw your jet mode and remembered you from Mexico." Alexis explained. "So when we saw you were in trouble we had to help."

"It was actually Alexis who through the first rock." Rad told them. "And then the rest of us. then all those other people joined in."

"Thank you." Starscream said to them. "But next time please don't risk your lives like that."

"Your welcome." Replied all five kids. "By the way we know Shayna but we weren't introduced too you or any of the other transformers we're assuming those other vehicle that were with you were transformers." Asked Carlos.

"You assume right." Said Starscream. "And my name is Starscream."

"That a cool name." Alexis told him.

"Thanks we have to go now but we'll invite you guys to meet the rest of the team sometime." Starscream said to them.

"Looking forward to it." All five kids agreed.

Then Starscream and Shayna went back to where Ratchet and Knock Out were.
_                                                                                                            

When they got there Ratchet was still working to keep Knock Out online. They were all worried because his optics kept dimming and his frame was starting to become a dull gray color instead of his normal bright red.

"No!" Cried Ratchet. "Knock Out doesn't have much time left!" Just then Sari and Sky Bite got there. And Sari wasted no time using her key to heal Knock Out. "I hope I'm not to late." Said Sari.

For a moment it looked like it wasn't working but then Knock Out's color came back and his wounds healed and then his optics came back online.

Then the red medic looked around. "you guys will never believe this but I joined with the all spark for a while and talked to Breakdown until he kicked me out and said it wasn't my time yet." Knock Out explained. "Sweet Solis Prim! What happened to you?" Knock Out asked looking at a still battle damaged Starscream.

Starscream had been so worried about Knock Out he forgot about his own wounds and Ratchet hadn't taken his optics off the work he was doing to keep Knock Out alive.

"I've had worse beating from Megatron." Starscream told them.

"Just barely." Knock Out teased his friend. "And that's not something I'd brag about."

"Don't worry I'll fix that before me and Sky Bite go home." Said Sari.
_                                                                                                             

After Sari fix Starscream and went home. The others rejoined the rest of the team and told them about everything that happened.

"I just wish I didn't have to kill Sentinel and had stopped him some other way." Shayna said sadly.

"You made the right call Shayna if you had not stopped him as quickly as you did those people would have been killed." Said Optimus Prime. "I had to kill hundreds of Decepticons in the war and my spark still grieves each time I have to take a life." "Sometime you have to make hard choices and sometimes I still wonder if I made the right ones." "Your choice save Starscream and those people."

"Thanks." Shayna told him.

"Guys I just remembered something I heard one of those guys who were taking me apart say." Knock Out told everyone. "And we're in big trouble. If we don't stop New Mech."

To Be Continued.

What did KO over hear? Spoiler alert it's not good. XD